Lawrance HDS Gen3 VS HB Helix Mega

Looking to purchase a new last boat. Plan on getting the Grafts as a package, on a Triton 20TRX...
    looking for the advice of people who have used both with pros and cons of each.
    plan is to have a signal 12 at console and a 9 at the bow...
    like i said a NEW LAST BOAT, so want the electronics to be top notch quality and effective

thank you for your inputs/advise

I've never used Humminbird, only Lowrance, but I believe the quality of the two is comparable. Probably just comes down to a few features. I was watching a video online recently about electronics and they were using Humminbird. It was not a focus of the video, but they seemed to be able to switch views very quickly. Even more so than with a Lowrance Touch.

I think if I was getting all new stuff right now I'd go with Hummingbird because it is compatible with the Ultrex trolling motor I would put on as well.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

Motorguide=Lowrance
    Minn Kota=Hummingbird

With that said, if you don't plan to pair your electronics to your trolling motor, then I would also consider Garmin. I'm a Lowrance guy and the Garmin units I've been around are really good with great features.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX