1995 201 pro custom dash??

I have a 95 201pro and was wondering if anyone has changed their dash to a newer style? Or a way to mount a 10" screen in the das$$ just want to make it look a little newer.

That would be interesting to see. I have a '95 also and have to think that, without changing the entire dash profile, your view of a 10" screen is going to be messed up by the steering wheel. I've got 2 8' HDS mounted at the dash but not in it, w/a 10" up front. I've sat in the seat staring at the dash before and looking underneath - just hard to picture getting either size to work out. But that's just my suspicion. You come up with something, post up pics.

3. Member
    How do you have 2 8" mounted at the dash??

Piece of 3" x 1/4" aluminum angle bolted thru dash face below the tach/speedo/orig LCD. Space left between the 2 to move the tach into the center where the LCD was. Plug the holes where the speedo/tach were. HDS brackets angled inwards so they're directly facing me in the driver seat. Trimmed the ends of the angle flush to the backets so no corners are sticking out to get ya. Was pressed for time when mounting up before 2 week vacation but going to take off to paint the aluminum so it doesn't stand out against the black dash and brackets.

5. Member
    I also did something similar if interested I can send pics I went under the foam bezel of my 94 285 where tach and speedo are

6. Member
    Pictures would be great if possible from both of you guys. Thanks

7. Member
    What's your email address

8. Member