Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Done them all at least once (turkey, duck, dove, quail,etc)and there was nothing there for me either. That is the thing about everything in life. So many choices it keeps all most everything from being over run and you would spend all your life standing in line somewhere.

2. Member
    Funny you say this but turkey is the only thing I could care less about. Ended up shooting a bird first time ever out. It was fun and I still enjoy calling to birds etc just could care less if I every shoot one again. I think it is because I hate turkey meat in general and would rather eat tuna fish out of a can. Either way watching a Tom strutt around is still cool but I guess I would rather go slam slab crappies for a meal than have turkey dinner....

3. Member
    This was my first year Turkey Hunting....I love Archery Deer hunting and would never give it up but if it came down to Firearm deer or Turkey I would choose Turkey hunting....Firearm deer hunting is a madhouse in the woods on Public Property...I usually pack up and head home before opening day of gun...

4. Member
    I usually love hunting, fishing and golf but recently have no where to hunt anything except duck in the winter so mainly spend my afternoons when I get off at the golf coarse and I'll switch between golf and the lake on the weekends. But when winter hits I'm all about crappie fishing and duck hunting. (Too cold to hit a golf ball at 45 and below)

5. Member
    Best fishing on Lake o the pines for crappie is in the winter
    Last edited by jc1992; 06-01-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Dove, Elk, Pheasant, Deer
    Www.thkustoms.com

"Speak softly and carry a Big Stick!"-Theodore Roosevelt
    USN 2002-2008
    NAS Whidbey Island
    USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71)
    Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12