Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I'm sure it could be 75... My 210 procraft could stand another pitch in the prop at times and it gets over 70 with 2 guys and gear, and I'm not fully pushing the envelope

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    I would think your 250 could get that 496 over 75 if somebody really wanted to.
    73 was with an almost full tank of fuel, way too much gear, and a couple of guys that like to drink beer and eat....a lot :) did I mention drink beer.
    08 - CHARGER 496 / SUZUKI 250 SS

3. Member
    Hi guys. Sorry for the delay. I'm in the middle of summer vacation season. (Wife is a teacher). I haven't had a chance to run it yet. My brother is going to get some break in time in the motor this week while I'm in Orlando then we should be able to see what she can do. I'll figure out this picture upload thing while I'm chilling at the pool. It's a beautiful motor though. I'm very happy with my decision so far. (Although I still haven't ran it).

4. Member
    If it's like my little 175DF it redlines at 6100 or so. I can easily hit 6100 with my present prop on my 19' 5" Stratos but I seldom do, and really can't afford another prop.
    Let us know how it does when you flatten it out top end. I think you'll run out of prop unless you really have an aggressive cup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12