Glacial lakes question

With the deal going on that has closed a bunch of lakes; how crowded have the accessible ones been? Wife and I have our 2 week trip planned starting the end of this month to the Roy/Clear lake area. Hopefully the lakes are not jam packed.

Any word on if the legislature is going to do anything to open the lakes back up?

If anyone sees the boat in my Sig swing by and say hi!
    Charger 210 Elite

2. Member
    Sounds like there might be a special session of the legislature in June to get a short term resolution, then tackle it in erst next January.
    I have not heard if there is more traffic on the open lakes or not. There are still a lot of good lakes open up there.
    As time gets closer I will fill you in as I can.
    Dave

Thanks Dave!
    Charger 210 Elite

4. Banned
    This is a big deal in the state but it will not heavily impact any of the lakes in that area I believe only 3 or 4 up there are closed. I wouldn't cancel your trip it will not be packed

Quote Originally Posted by sdfisherman1995 View Post
    This is a big deal in the state but it will not heavily impact any of the lakes in that area I believe only 3 or 4 up there are closed. I wouldn't cancel your trip it will not be packed
    Thanks! We had no plans to cancel our trip. We like it up there way too much to cancel!!

I was just curious how crowded it might be. Also was curious how things were going for getting them all opened back up.
    Charger 210 Elite