Upper end of Guntersville for 5-10-17...GREAT DAY!

Had a really great day with 37 keeper bass being caught (just barley legal in most case) with several 4's and one 5 thrown in. I was overdue for a better than average day, at least better than average day for me. Went 2 weeks ago an caught 16 with best 5 going right at 24 pounds. Guess I'm done for the year now as those 2 days will be hard for me to beat if the rest of this year is like last year.

2. Member
    It's literally been YEARS since I caught over 10 in a single day on that lake.

3. Member
    I've zeroed twice since but had a decent day last week with 6 keepers, zeroed again Friday evening and had a battery blow up. BTW, that 37 was the best ever for me on Guntersville!
    Quote Originally Posted by Best5Zach View Post
    It's literally been YEARS since I caught over 10 in a single day on that lake.

4. Member
    Doug, got to ask...........how far up is Upper end??

Quote Originally Posted by DougH View Post
    Had a really great day with 37 keeper bass being caught (just barley legal in most case) with several 4's and one 5 thrown in. I was overdue for a better than average day, at least better than average day for me. Went 2 weeks ago an caught 16 with best 5 going right at 24 pounds. Guess I'm done for the year now as those 2 days will be hard for me to beat if the rest of this year is like last year.

5. Member
    BB Comer Bridge up to Coon Creek area. Most came out of Coon Creek in the back and almost under BB Comer bridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajwasco View Post
    Doug, got to ask...........how far up is Upper end??