Drove a Falcon F215. Highly Impressed!

I haven't posted on B.B.C. in a long time but I felt like my experience was worth a post. I have saw online pics of the Falcon F215 but never saw one in person until I was at the boat ramp a few days ago. After talking with the owner of the boat, he said Go take it for a drive. I've drove ,rode & owned several brands boats over the past 27 years. I have a love for fishing boats and each brand has their own attributes. The F215 is an awesome riding and handling boat. It redefined what I thought was the best ride. It was a windy&rough day and it handled the water with ease. In fact it was the best ride from a bass boat that I have personally been in. It was unbelievable how such a massive boat that road so well was so agile handling. It lifted and handled like a much smaller boat but cut big waves down to size. It turned at low speeds without ever feeling like it wanted to quit lifting. A high ,dry, smooth ride that handled like a 19ft boat out of a 21ft 5" boat. I know everyone feels like the boat they own is the best one made and I'm not knocking any other brands but I've never been so impressed with the handling and ride of a boat. The layout speaks for itself. Its the widest there is of usable deck space period.You can look at pics online or even better, go stand in one and see for yourself, but the ride & handing will definitely impress the most experienced of bass boat owners. I'm not in the market for a boat nor do I know anyone associated with Falcon boats or the sale of Falcon boats. I didn't even know the owner of the boat. It was random opportunity to drive the boat and this is my independent impression of it.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Ferguson
    Rogersville,

2. Member
    They are definitely turning heads everywhere they go. Glad you liked it.
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic

3. Member
    Good write up. Thanks.

4. Member
    My jury is out on them until they have been around a little while, but they are a good looking boat for sure. Never seen it in person. Thanks for sharing.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danfromwindsor View Post
    They are definitely turning heads everywhere they go. Glad you liked it.
    Definitely turning some heads. Looks like a good beginning to a quality company.
    Last edited by Sports1; 05-14-2017 at 09:18 PM.

6. Member
    From what I hear, they are associated with a company that builds salt water boats and Falcon has incorporated some of that technology into strengthenig the build of the boat. The transom is suposedly overbuilt compared to todays standard. This is just what I have heard, Feel free to correct me if this is not accurate Information.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos Luver View Post
    From what I hear, they are associated with a company that builds salt water boats and Falcon has incorporated some of that technology into strengthenig the build of the boat. The transom is suposedly overbuilt compared to todays standard. This is just what I have heard, Feel free to correct me if this is not accurate Information.
    You are in fact correct.
    2005 Tracker PT175

8. Member
    The front deck layout looks great...what about behind the wheel?
    2005 206
    BRP 225 H.O. (E225DHLSOF)
    Fury 4 24p @ 5,750 fully loaded

9. Member
    Awesome write-up. I can't wait to see these in person. Hopefully someone brings one to Wisconsin sometime soon.

10. Member
    Hang in there. Working on that!

11. Member
    Go here for some pics of a F205. There is a video here with pics of the console layout. My 6ft 2in 250lb self fits behind the wheel with lots of room.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411372532567841/
    2005 Tracker PT175