2017 721 bow graph mounting

Just got a 721 and so far so good. Am I the only one who doesn't really like the bow graphs area being twisted to the right... I like my graphs to be straight and inline with the front of the boat. I'm redoing the graph mounting to make it straight maybe it's just me. Other than this small issue is a bad a$$ boat

2. Member
    I actually really like it. I'm not sure how your graph is mounted at the bow, but I have my gimbal screwed into the shroud face, so it's not flush. Phoenix did that for me. It took some getting used to but I really like it. Plus I think the new shroud helps the ultrex fit better.

Yea the new shroud design is for flush mounting larger graphs with using the longer shaft ultrex. My past boats I've had them off to the side and they didnt really bother me but we all have our likes and dislikes.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

4. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    I've had bow graphs to the side and in the front. So long as they work, it doesn't matter to me. I just look to wherever they are.

5. Member
    I thought it might bother me originally but I've come to like it. Mine is on a PS plate and factory gimbal.

6. Member
    I don't mind the shroud being offset from viewing purposes but I have found it harder to get in and out of the boat at ramps or docks. By twisting it there isn't much room to step up to the front. I also found this a problem when wanting to get a snag loose.