Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Gambler Owner Here

Hello Everyone,

I am a new Gambler owner and new to this site. Not sure if there are any rules I need to be aware of on this site. So if there is anything I should be aware of please let me know. To get started I am not sure about witch model Gambler Intimidator it is. The manufacturer ID code on the hull is SOE. Does anyone know where I can find the info i need. Also where are the best places to find replacement parts such as windshields, vent covers, shifter lever, and best place to get a custom cover. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Member
    Justin, if you could post a pic and the year, and length of the boat that would help. If it's a 90's intimidator it's probably the 19' version. If it's a 1999 or newer(I think) it's the 20' version. And you can go to the gamblers boats website they are a board sponsor here and you can get replacement parts there. Welcome aboard! Someone will be along shortly to give more info I'm sure.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin24 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am a new Gambler owner and new to this site. Not sure if there are any rules I need to be aware of on this site. So if there is anything I should be aware of please let me know. To get started I am not sure about witch model Gambler Intimidator it is. The manufacturer ID code on the hull is SOE. Does anyone know where I can find the info i need. Also where are the best places to find replacement parts such as windshields, vent covers, shifter lever, and best place to get a custom cover. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Many repair parts along with some apparel and boat covers are available at: gamblerbassboatsstore.com

If you don't see what you need, send an email to admin@amscare.com

Gambler Bass Boats

4. Member
    Thank you for the feed back.

5. Member
    Thank you!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambler Bass Boats View Post
    Many repair parts along with some apparel and boat covers are available at: gamblerbassboatsstore.com

If you don't see what you need, send an email to admin@amscare.com

Gambler Bass Boats

I appreciate the feedback through email but, what I'm really wanting is the stock shifter controls like the picture I am attempting to upload correctly. I hope that someone on here might know where I can find one. Also pictured is my new to me boat and the new to me Pro Max I just got through mounting on it. Just need parts so I can start enjoying it even more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sweet lookin G

LOVE the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by white gambler View Post
    LOVE the colors.
    Reminds me of a Purdy new blue one

Thought the same thing

11. Member
    Check fishinfrank14 for a shifter. His G was totaled. Good looking boat you got there..

12. Member
    Nice Rig. Good Luck with it, and welcome aboard..

13. Member
    Thank you guys once again. Been working 7 days a week the last couple months. Started the week off planning on wet sanding and buffing my G. Then replacing trolling motor and do some fishing. Pulled it to a buddies shop Tuesday where I can get work done more efficiently. Well, that pretty much backfired. I wet sanded, buffed, and waxed boat on Tuesday. I knew the wiring and live well pluming had issues when I recently purchased the boat. When I pulled the batteries to replace them I found out how bad the issues really were. So now after a couple late nights the small project I had planned has grown. I am now replacing all the wiring, carpet, pluming, and upholstery. Too much to list all. Here are some pics of the last two nights progress.

Attached Images Attached Images

14. Member
    Awesome pics! You will love your boat!
    Gambler Outlaw 1900 SC
    Mercury Optimax 200 3.0 liter Torquemaster
    Mercury Trophy 25P
    Minn Kota Fortrex 80
    Garmin 106sv Ultra & 93sv UHD

15. Member
    A new ocd member! Very cool colors
    '01 Gambler DE Intimidator
    250 Merc Pro XB

16. Member
    Whoa- you got your hands full. Beautiful G!! Looks like the 20' Intimidator. It ought to scoot with that ProMax. Keep posting pics of your progress. Good luck!

17. Banned
    yea it looks like a 2001 or 2002 model ... the keats on the back and on the side of the gunwale up front.. where round on 1999 and 2000 models those are longate so there 2001 and up.. nice boat.

the last digits on the hull ID are the YEar...just FYI...
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

19. Member
    Its a 2000 model.

What length trolling motor do you guys run? Boat came with a 45" and it was just below the surface of the water trimmed all the way down in calm water. I am thinking I am going to go with the 52" MG XI5 with pin point GPS. Then mount it to the R & R design sliding bracket. With the electric steer the mount has to overhang over the end of the bow. Witch cause issues when launching and putting boat on trailer with trolling motor hitting roller. Hoping the R & R design mounting bracket corrects that issue. I read where some guys have modified the MK-47 mounting bracket to work with the MG trolling motor. Just wanting some feed back from some G owners that might have run into these issues and found a solution. Also I have not seen any of the mounts done in the strait back position how my G is set up or has anyone tried or needed the ram mount trolling motor stabilizer?

I have a 52" 80lb terrova on a MK 47 bracket and love it. When that goes it will be a ulterra or ultrex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast