Got myself a new boat........

Sorry guys......it was time.

Sold the ol Nitro 288 sport finally. For awhile I was the idiot that owned 2 boats.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Congrats! We just put new seats and snap-in carpet in our 288 this year, I'm sure we will keep it for years to come.

3. Member
    i wont be leaving the FS any time soon.
    too many day trips with 3-4 kids and friends ..

have fun Mr
    Nitro2023 triton allure 250 proxs
    Garmin marine
    prostaff

4. Member
    I had my 288 Sport for 7 years, and it has been a great boat. I used it more when I was married and the kids were younger.......but now that I'm divorced and the kids are always in sports - I find myself fishing more and more. Hell, kids had only been in the boat twice in the last 4 years. So I made the executive decision to do what makes ME happy.......
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

5. Member
    Hey Bass Por i also have a new to me 2004 288 with the 200 mere EFI. Where did you find the sap in carpet for the boat?

put your new boat pic on PC as a screen back ground, be there forever till ya change pic for something else TM that new remote from dock style. as seen on Commercials?

7. Member
    That's actually the old TM in the pic. I got a new Fortrex.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCASTER! View Post
    I had my 288 Sport for 7 years, and it has been a great boat. I used it more when I was married and the kids were younger.......but now that I'm divorced and the kids are always in sports - I find myself fishing more and more. Hell, kids had only been in the boat twice in the last 4 years. So I made the executive decision to do what makes ME happy.......

Quote Originally Posted by Born2hunt View Post
    Hey Bass Por i also have a new to me 2004 288 with the 200 mere EFI. Where did you find the sap in carpet for the boat?
    www.matworks.com
    They actually have templates for both the Nitro 188 and 288 Sport from 2001, Order the larger of the two and it fit our 2004 perfectly.
    Very nice people to deal with, and fast. Customer service rep is Andrea. Cost was very reasonable.