Thread: 93sv

93sv

Fished a tournament this past weekend in some really shitty weather, had to cross a big basin with some 4 footers. When we got to the other side and got into a cove I noticed my unit was laying on the deck. One more wave and it could have been gone! Anybody had this happen ? And is there a solution. Don't want to move it to the console because I want it when I'm fishing!

2. Member
    I have had it happen, but I think it was my fault. I have learned to make sure it snaps in and locks. I have been in some bumpy water and it has stayed put. Just make sure it locks in place.

3. Banned
    Put 2 sided tape on it.

4. Banned
    I don't unsnap mine at all, seem to just get looser them more you remove and replace it, if I want my graph off I just loosen my balzout mount and take it with the graph still attached.

5. Member
    I haven't taken mine out except for an update ( so that's once ) my boat is very light up front and it pounds pretty hard! It is mounted on original frame, I have a nice ram mount, might need to give it a try!

6. Member
    I had mine fall out of the mount running down the lake very shortly after I got it. I chalked it up to my fault and always make 100% sure it's locked in correctly now. I've never had another problem and I have run in some really nasty stuff. I also take mine out of the mount every time I get off the water.

7. Member
    I've had it happen once a long time ago but I think maybe it wasn't in correctly because I've been in much worse stuff since then and had no issues.

8. Member
    Well I guess I'll lock it in as well as I can and keep an eye on it !! Thanks for the responses.