Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC

All aboard ladder?????

I know Steve (scj) installed one on his Allison and had the top rung modified. You out there Steve?? Could you post a pic and the reasoning??

I have an E-ladder installed on a custom bracket, compliments Mark Carte, and the bottom rung fell out. So I wanted to install the all aboard ladder but need to know how it is attached to the mount it comes with. I'd like to remove it from the original mount and mount it to my bracket Mark made.

And I know it needed to be modified so it would fit inside of the sponson.
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

2. Member
    Craig,
    I sent you pictures. The fellow that make the All Aboard ladder makes the top rung shorter for Allison's so it clears the rub rail. He also offers a new mount for the Allison to allow the use of two top bolts. The pictures I sent you were from my orange boat that shows how I modified the mounting bracket to allow a second bolt.

3. Member
    "The pictures I sent you were from my orange boat" It's mine, mine...now LOL

4. Member
    I'll take some pictures on the Prosport!

5. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    Quote Originally Posted by JMCasper View Post
    "The pictures I sent you were from my orange boat" It's mine, mine...now LOL
    thats funny!!!

Steve, I won't need the mounting bracket that comes with it. I'm going to mount the round part of the ladder to my existing bracket which is NOT mounted on the motor mount bolts. my bracket is attached to the JP surface itself just below the motor brackets. YOu have any idea what the diameter of the round portion of his ladder is? The round part where the ladder itself slides up and down on?
    And thanks for the pics
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P