TZX190 Livewell questions

Have a 2013 TZX190 and i am trying to determine where the fill time is located and how can i test the timer?

Also, has anyone removed the livewell seperator? i want it out but want the option to put one back in. Any thoughts?

2. Member
    I removed the livewell divider on my 2014. Had to use a drywall saw to cut between the holes in the divider from the top down leaving the bottom 1" intact. I then could get enough flex pulling from the middle to have it fold a little and come out. The material is really thick and the whole process was a little awkward but it worked. You could probably push it back in and use it again, even though i cut through 95% of the piece it still has a lot of integrity.

3. Member
    On the livewell switches up is fill and after fill down is to set timer , best bet is to fill them select down and time it , then go to off and hit down again and time it on how long it runs , some of the boats changes the timer for ever time you hit down , also removing the divider puts more stress on the fish . just in case for some reason skeeters when you hit the fill won't run so you need to have the valve open and go in reverse till you hear the water filling to push out a air lock

manual fill works fine, just the auto. Got a timer to try it out. How does the divider cause less stress. I had 5 in one side including a 6ler and they were super cramped.

5. Member
    I have exact same boat and have similar question on timer. It doesn't seem that AUTO is working at all for me. I had it set to auto last night for several minutes (like 30) and it never came on. Manual works just fine on both sides.

Would also like to remove just the bottom inch or two of divider so all of the water can drain out fully since the drain is only on one side. Poor design for an otherwise boat I love.
    Greg Schultz, 2013 Skeeter TZX-190
    Member Louisville Metro Bass Club
    https://louisvillemetrobassclub.wordpress.com/

so mine ended up being a fuse issue. There is a "breaker" on the dash next to the button and an inline 5 amp fuse under the dash. Check that.

I cut the divider out and will be making it into one that folds in half to make putting it back when required easy.

7. Member
    I just double checked every fuse and breaker under the dash to no avail. Obviously something is keeping the circuit from completing on the Auto setting. I have read other places about the timer but have yet to locate it. I found the pumps, the wiring, the recirculator pumps and the fuses/breakers. Is the timer hidden in front of the livewells but behind the seat wall? Checked drivers side with rear compartment removed. Time to check port side next...

Thanks for your input, sorry if I hijacked your thread.

Update:
    i found a red capend and a black one as well under the dash and they appear to be the timers.
    Last edited by Legalice; 05-18-2017 at 05:27 PM.
    Greg Schultz, 2013 Skeeter TZX-190
    Member Louisville Metro Bass Club
    https://louisvillemetrobassclub.wordpress.com/