Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I agree with all of the above. Anything 10-15 and I pucker and not touching main lake. Anything 15-20 or over, I'm not remotely leaving a bay or even going out. We have a place in blood river and last weekend with a 20-25 mph NW wind, I didnt even venture into the mouth of blood river and just fish a point I could idle too. The wind is always better in the morning so if its windy, I get out and off early. North and South winds are the worse by far.

I disagree with a post above and I prefer riding with the wind and the waves, I seem to stay on top better. Going into the wind and waves, I'm constantly zig zagging across the lake trying to 3/4 the waves and keep from slapping and spearing them. A few years ago we got caught on LBL and I fouled 2 plugs on the motor and gettting back to Moors. I thought we were done because I could barely keep the nose up over plane. I avoid crossing the lake or the main channel at all costs when I can.

2. Banned
    My buddy took his co-angler on Saturday to the other side of 79 Bridge during the BFL out of Cadiz , he said it was little rough on the way back ..........lol

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post
    My buddy took his co-angler on Saturday to the other side of 79 Bridge during the BFL out of Cadiz , he said it was little rough on the way back ..........lol
    We made it to a little past Jonathon, it was all I wanted lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12