Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    My wife works for a judge and works around lawyers, bastards look for a reason to start lawsuits since they get paid whether they win or lose. (If anyone here is a lawyer, I'm not calling you a bastard.... I love you guys)

Anybody have a good lawyer joke.
    "dont let the bastards get you down"

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass AHolic View Post
    Come on Lea , its like rubbing carrots across a grater lolo, there is eventually isn't there ?? anyhoo have a Happy Mothers Day Sunday
    Hope no one actually believes this about boats/trailers. Carrots and graters... (LOLOLOL)

3. Member
    They finally updated their website and I got my review up there!! I'm guessing nobody will see it. But it sure made me feel better lol!!! I pasted what I wrote, below :)

"My personal experience was very different from what others have said. Mine was THE worst service, and attention to detail, that I have ever experienced from any company, in any service industry, in my life. Their workmanship on MY boat made me think I would have had better luck asking preschoolers to fix it for a box of lollipops. Steve's attitude when questioned about his work was even worse - disgusting actually (I mean, my boat still had rubbing compound sporadically left on it in several places, there was glue spatter and drips on the white fiberglass all over the place, lights were broken, knobs were missing, trim pieces put back on that were crooked by 2 inches or more, he covered areas with carpet that never had carpet on them before, the floor wasn't even screwed back down when I took delivery). While we were looking at this litany of issues, I asked if he was "proud of that work" and he said, "you're DAMN right I am!!". He offered to fix a punch list of problems I had with his work, and I actually considered it. But this was already their second shot at correcting their poor work, and he had also just warned me that "the bottom of your boat is going to wear out in a couple of years from going up and down that trailer all the time" (my bass fishing friends found that hilarious) that I didn't want to chance it a third time. I didn't think he really knew what he was talking about, and I just couldn't give him another shot. I paid my bill and cut my losses.

Do your homework. Steve said all the right things on the phone and in person when I dropped it off. He might be the perfect glass guy for you, and that's great! The work he did (and didn't do) for me, didn't meet my expectations at all.

I have 2 dozen pics of their subpar work on MY rig shared on a popular boating sight"

4. Banned
    Thread was started in May of 2017... It's now October of 2019... Memo to self, don't piss Derwood-Guy off, he knows how to carry a grudge... Glad you got your closure... Dan

I can't see where he got any "closure" He gets a reminder of the crap job every time he looks at his boat.

6. Member
    I'm good lol. I have fixed almost everything like it should be. I just didn't want anyone else to go through what I did with these folks. Their website was terrible back when it was done, and I couldn't go anywhere but Yelp with it. I actually wasn't just waiting around to bang em either. Something came across my facebook feed one day, so I clicked it and saw that they were ready for my feedback :)

7. Banned
    ... Dan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345