Sourcing a couple of parts

Was wondering if anyone here know what floor drain/drain cover Legend uses or has been using for the last few years, and where they source the carpet trim?

With the floor drain, in all the photos they have online, it looks like it's out of metal and looks nice. I'd prefer that over the simple basic plastic drain cover I have.

I could be wrong, but I think Legend is about the only company using the aluminum carpet trim and Champion used the same stuff. I still think it looks fantastic. In renovating my Champ, I could use a couple of pieces of that aluminum trim. I figure I may have to contact Legend directly, hopefully they are understanding about it, but thought I'd inquire here first. Thanks for any leads.
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

2. Member
    Best to call legend.
    Nitro z21

On my 2013 199, they were using the standard plastic drain screens. After it broke thru and I had a large hole in the floor, I called Legend. They sold me the new metal drain. Only thing I did not like was the drain vents/slots were very large. I cut out some window screen to keep line, weights, old plastic, etc. from falling thru.

For your floor drain go to a hardware store and pick up a stainless shower drain, works great and fits perfect.