Looking at a Gambler

Hey guys. Im looking at a Gambler. Its a mid 90's. The guy im buying it from has never used the boat but its sat uncovered for the past 7 yrs unused. The gel coat is in rough shape but its not peeling or cracked. Seats need re upolstered and carpet replaced. Question is. Whats the model? All i can get from the guy is it says All Pro on the Gambler decal and is 20ft. I tried to add some pics but says theyre to big.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBlue View Post
    Hey guys. Im looking at a Gambler. Its a mid 90's. The guy im buying it from has never used the boat but its sat uncovered for the past 7 yrs unused. The gel coat is in rough shape but its not peeling or cracked. Seats need re upolstered and carpet replaced. Question is. Whats the model? All i can get from the guy is it says All Pro on the Gambler decal and is 20ft. I tried to add some pics but says theyre to big.
    Email your request with the hull id number (begins with SOE) to admin@amscare.com -we may be able to help.

Gambler Bass Boats

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambler Bass Boats View Post
    Email your request with the hull id number (begins with SOE) to admin@amscare.com -we may be able to help.

Gambler Bass Boats
    whoa! That's what I'm talking about!

4. Member
    Let me see if i can get it from him today. Only wants 800$! Hes not a bass fishing guy.

5. Member
    You need to know alot about boat repair/maintenance to come out ahead on that boat.

A boat sitting outside for several years will need to be completely re-done.

Wiring, steering, bilge and aerator pumps, gauges, electronics, used motor, etc.

How many $'s are you prepared to put in the restoration?

From his other post I would say its worth it even to scrap, I like the tandem trailer

7. Member
    Ive gotta 200 Mercury EFI and the steering to go with it. I had a motor rebuilt about 2 years ago and sold the Skeeter i had it on but kept the motor. Figured by the time i wet sand, carpet and have the seats done I'll be about 2-2500$ into it.

8. Member
    Do it we all got way more in our boats hen they are worth
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"