Where are you, Sleepy?

I kept this one & asking that you post more of your images.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I'm here I'm here, lol. Haven't been out doing much exploring yet this year thanks to home projects and been flying my helis and drones more. Have a couple trips to Kentucky lake the next few weeks then going camping next month for a week at Dale hollow. May be taking the boat too and see if I can get some good shots of the flooded school up there. Will make another trip to tims Ford before to long and look for the other bridges I have located on my map and hope they turn out as well or better than that one.

Sounds great....

4. Member
    That DS image is really really sweet .
    Haven't been out very often because of the shitty weather here in Germany...hopefully I come out more often in the nearer future and can show you guys some nice images from beyond the big pond

We love images....Bring them on...

6. Member
    That clarity is incredible. When I pass over brushpiles it looks more like a blob than a tree.
    ________
    $8

7. Member
    Make your brush piles out of metal with good separation between branches, at a good depth and you will get great images as well.

There is a big difference between the image the OP is showing us and viewing an active brush pile 10'-20' from the transducer. Angle of approach, depth, sensitivity, material being scanned, size of the object in comparison to the depth, degree of accuracy on the pass, boat material, setup, .......

I am by no means slamming the OP for the image. It is indeed a great image. However, it is hard to compare it with a brush pile in a depth we are use to fishing.

8. Member
    Gotcha. So trees will look clearer the deeper the water is?
    ________
    $8

9. Member
    DonnieG

Well the camping trip time is here. Headed up to Dale Hollow sunday and will be there until next Friday. Gonna go searching for some smalljaw and other things to try and get some good scan images. I'll check back when we get back home an let you how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    DonnieG

Well the camping trip time is here. Headed up to Dale Hollow sunday and will be there until next Friday. Gonna go searching for some smalljaw and other things to try and get some good scan images. I'll check back when we get back home an let you how it turned out.
    Sounds great....Have a safe trip & bring a lot of images back

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieG View Post
    I kept this one & asking that you post more of your images.

If you're on Facebook go to Lowrances' page and check out my congrats from them. Lowrance picked this screenshot as their pic of the week and I'm shocked but not surprised at all the haters trying to say it's a demo pic or photoshopped or some other BS remarks. I'm sure the hatin' bunch are all hummingbird donators. I replied to a lot of the nay Sayers telling them meet me there and illl take you to it but haven't got any takers yet. Wonder how many are on this site that commented on the lowrance fb page.

Sleepy, I'm not on Facebook..We will always have a few negative posts. Just the nature of the beast.

Keep your images coming..