Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I know if you buy a boat you pay 4.25% state tax and then you pay a local tax either to the county or city...but if it's considered a contest win then it will fall under the same laws as winning the lottery from what i read, just like winning a car....it could very well be interesting how it's handled...

Why yes i paid cash for my boat, motor and trailer.... I couldnt get a loan if i needed one as i have no credit found that out when i went to cosign for my daughter...Ummm Mr Phillips you have no credit im sorry..because you dont owe anyone any money all your accounts are paid off....
    Bruce Phillips
    1995 190 DC champion ......1995 200 xri merc

2. Member
    Thanks! I'll be filling mine out today.

3. Member
    Will be there boat #8, should be a great time. Several other local Champion owners coming also.
    POPS

4. Banned
    60000 at 15% = $90000, 60000 at 28% = $16800 fed taxes plus state taxes and liscense fees. The winner can still transfer the boat to me if it's to much.

Only 25 days

6. Member
    I just sent mine in!! I hope I win the draw boat! That will be my only chance at winning anything lol!

7. Member
    53 signed up as of noon today

8. Member
    You aint gonna believe this but the same guy that won the 60,000 dollar draw boat last year.......Won it again this year!! Jim Dunn hes a member on here!!! Hes gotta be the luckiest guy on the planet!.....and the most hated lol!! JK

Quote Originally Posted by likinmo View Post
    You aint gonna believe this but the same guy that won the 60,000 dollar draw boat last year.......Won it again this year!! Jim Dunn hes a member on here!!! Hes gotta be the luckiest guy on the planet!.....and the most hated lol!! JK
    I actually won the draw boat in 2009 then again this year. Dam near passed out when our number was called.

I want to thank everyone who participated. I also want to compliment all the Champion owners for the care they take of their boats. I know how hard it is to keep up with how a boat looks.

This tournament was a class act, beginning to end.
    I got nothin

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    I actually won the draw boat in 2009 then again this year. Dam near passed out when our number was called.

I want to thank everyone who participated. I also want to compliment all the Champion owners for the care they take of their boats. I know how hard it is to keep up with how a boat looks.

This tournament was a class act, beginning to end.
    So are you selling the 2009-10 now cause it was very nice boat! Im the champ guy that owned the 91 fish and ski with the faulty bilge pump we talked about lol! It was another fun tournament..my fishing really sucked but it normally does. For only having 5 months to plan it...YES it was a great run tourney. The only thing I personally dont like is the Ramp at Kimberling . Why in the world is it soooo steep. My little half ton barely got my 20 footer out of the water...geez. Congrats again on being lucky. Are getting the 210 or the 496?

Quote Originally Posted by likinmo View Post
    So are you selling the 2009-10 now cause it was very nice boat! Im the champ guy that owned the 91 fish and ski with the faulty bilge pump we talked about lol! It was another fun tournament..my fishing really sucked but it normally does. For only having 5 months to plan it...YES it was a great run tourney. The only thing I personally dont like is the Ramp at Kimberling . Why in the world is it soooo steep. My little half ton barely got my 20 footer out of the water...geez. Congrats again on being lucky. Are getting the 210 or the 496?
    Probably a 210. It will be my retirement boat :)
    I got nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    Probably a 210. It will be my retirement boat :)
    Congrats Jim. I'm a former Pacific guy.
    My favorite color is clear.

13. Member
    Both draw boats looked great. The 210 would probably be my choice too. By my estimation, the turnout was 80% - 20% Champs.

I thought it was closer to 70-30 or 65-35, but Champs were definitely the majority...
    Heartland of America
    2000 Ranger 520dvx
    2000 Mercury Optimax 225 - 0T136160
    --
    1997 Charger 395TF
    1997 Evinrude Vindicator 200 - G04296981 (E200STLEUB)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12