Turkey outfitters

Anybody recommend good outfitter in Nebraska, Missouri or Kansas? Wife and I are wanting to go next year.

A lot of public ground in Kansas with plenty of birds. No need for outfitter.

3. Member
    If you are wanting to go out to Far N.Western Nebraska for Merriam, there are a couple out there that seem to be very good.

4. Member
    You don't need an outfitter plenty of public and good old fashion door knocking still works.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Winkleworm View Post
    You don't need an outfitter plenty of public and good old fashion door knocking still works.
    Where me and some buddies used to go in Kansas we hunted both pub and priv land. It was amazing, walked up to one landowners house knocked on door. Said we were from Indiana looking for land to turkey hunt on. He took our map and showed us all he owned and said have at it. We took him a case of beer and he said come anytime including deer season. Good people in Kansas!

6. Member
    Yes Kansas and Nebraska folks are good people. I bought a farm up there because I enjoy it so much. If you hunt with a bow, your options are endless. They all have family and friends that gun hunt for deer and turkey so the idea you are bowhunting will get you on. Plus I think they are more tolerant of a new person running around with a bow, knowing they won't be shooting livestock.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    Ultrex 112

7. Member
    To the OP... If you have any questions about putting the hunt together let me know, I'll do my best to help you
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    Ultrex 112

8. Member
    Thanks guys. I have been looking at the public land option too. Was thinking of going around the Tuttle Creek area.