Thread: New Set Up

New Set Up

Just bought 2017 21SDC 250 ProXS 28Bravo1, need some set up numbers if anyone has idea on this setup?

That's a new boat out and not a lot of people have them (will need to see some pictures and what it looks like)what lower unit is it? I think the lower half is the same as a x boat boat not to sure but would need to know what lower it is before giving u any prop to pad numbers and if u have a gear ratio that will also help.
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

3. Member
    It's a dual console XRS. Should run best all round 1/2 to 3/4 inch below pad if it has a wingmaster (torque master gen 2) or Verado lower. The Bravo with a little work by Mark's Props, a Hydromotive Quad IV-X O/B or a TXP OT4 worked by Mark seems to be the best props for all around speed and fishing.

4. Member
    This is a dual console XRS has Torque Master G2 lower unit and a hydraulic Atlas jack plate, the propis a 28 Bravo FS

Bravo FS I believe is for a Four Stroke--Hence the FS???

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by opaleski View Post
    Bravo FS I believe is for a Four Stroke--Hence the FS???
    It's the same as a Bravo1XS but only has one set of pvs holes as the gen 2 TM needs less venting.

7. Member
    My guess is the FS will be sluggish out of the hole at first, then break loose and spin. A gen2 needs a full flare prop for a good hole shot, however top end handling must be bad, because all dealers rig XRS's with an FS/XS Bravo.

8. Member
    Thanks for the information