Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool No longer just a fan boi

Its been a long journey trying to find a Gambler, those sexy ass lines, the sleek look they have, either on the trailer or in the water, they look like they are just built
    for speed and fishing...the front decks look like something you can park on....dam I'm glad I waited to get one.....Can't wait to hit the water.
    always learning

Sweet colors!
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

3. Member
    Great looking Outlaw!!! Congrats!
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

4. Member
    Congrats..

5. Member
    Congrats. Looks like a winner.

Sharp !!!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Nice colors!!

Needs a warmed up 200 on the back, then the fun really begins.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

8. Member
    Sexy
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

9. Finally over 80
    Nice!

10. Member
    Beautiful boat!!

11. Member
    Welcome to the G family!

12. Member
    I like those Outlaws, especially with a hot 200. Was actually looking for a single console for a while. Nice ride
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums (4)
    Garmin 126/126/1222 & Solix 15

13. Member
    I like those colors! Nice boat!

midwest rally....more than likely in October...bring her down...Nice looking ride!!!
    2005 2200 Gambler 2005 Merc 250 Racing XS

Welcome

well thank you for all the complements on the little boat

I like the colors but now im going to have to look for a matching tow vehicle LOL

as for the a bigger motor....this should do me for now.... this is my first "adult" boat so I'm thinking I need to learn to run before i fly

and the hobby i just got out of had yearly events so that sounds like fun... maybe you guys can put on some "HOW TO" classes LOL

but if there is a show and shine competition im there.....the guy I bought this off of waxed the trailer!!! I think he just waxed it,left it in his garage

and had people come look at it every once in awhile.....its absolutely stunning!!! I will be a lot more vocal in the near future, asking questions about everything.

thanks again for the warm welcome!!!
    always learning

How about some details? Hull year motor year etc....

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panzer View Post
    and the hobby i just got out of had yearly events so that sounds like fun... maybe you guys can put on some "HOW TO" classes LOL
    Oh- we got HOW TO classes at the Rally. We just can't talk about them unless in the presence of our "lawyer," Vinny.

Gambler Rallies- must be present to win~

Quote Originally Posted by lil red 02 View Post
    How about some details? Hull year motor year etc....
    ill do my best!!

hull is a 19'4" 1998 outlaw
    engine is a 1998 mariner 150 optimax that has a 24 pitch prop(name starts with a T maybe Trophy?) on it and a manual jack plate that the PO never moved from day 1
    still has oil injection

(the PO was the original owner of the boat.)

as far as electronics goes it has the in dash lowarnce and 2 "fish finders" I have never used one before so this should be fun!!!
    2 bank battery charger
    I have been working since I bought it and haven't really had time to read through the books and paperwork he gave me.

he was a super nice guy and tried to give me as much information he could about anything I asked about and told me that he wants

to go out on the lake with me for my first drive and show me how to drive it...thank god!!! im pretty nervous about it actually...never driven over 38mph

I have read and read and re-read to always get a compression test done before you buy a used boat......well I didn't.... but for the deal I got on this boat I honestly

couldn't pass it up.....especially with how well maintained the rest of the boat and trailer was!!! it does have a few little quirks that he showed me and now has a

square on the glove box door of sticky stuff where he removed a little metal plaque that had his name on it....first couple things I want to address are just that, the quirks

it beeps when the hotfoot is out of parameter but just touch it and the beeping stops also the water pressure gauge needs cleaned out/fixed/ or a new one.

and I would like to find a fullsized motor support for when you have the motor up driving down the road.right now it just has this little thing that attaches to the manual trim holes.

if there is anything else you would like to know about it let me know and if yall have any pointers let me know.....im all about if it aint broke don't fix it but if it breaks go all out and

fix it REAL good!!!
    always learning

Great, I love to hear how things happened....I know I was smitten when I brought mine home too. The waterpressure thing, if you meana water pump...D0 IT ASAP. It could run fine now but if it has been sitting and is cracked it costs you a whole motor

As for the motor holder if ita a stow and go or something like that that is fine, you will here all diferent stories here from transom saver, to stow and go to nothing. I prefer my stow and go over a transom saver IMO.
    And always remeber pics are your friend here if you got aquestion take a pic and post it.

WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD , prepare for your new addiction and newest spending habit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast