Thread: Lowes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    We have to show our ID's again here, but Lowes has always afforded a 10% discount to me. I appreciate them doing so.

2. Member
    Yesterday my wife ordered us a freezer from Lowes over the phone and as we had our account setup she got the 10% over the phone also.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton150 View Post
    For those that get a 10% Military discount at Lowes, I was told last week that in order to get the discount beginning this week, you have to use your MyLowes card. I have yet to figure out why, but that's what they told me. I have one, but I never registered it. I guess I will now.
    My local Lowes is tightening up on this. Apparently everyone is claiming the discount. I have no problem with them validating service since there are those out there that have no honor and claim it. Since I have validated with MyLowes card I just use my card and no questions asked.
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

I use mylowes card. My DD214 was sufficient. I wish I could get a Veteran ID. I know Congress passed it years ago but I still don't have one. I don't qualify for VA benefits or I would just use that.
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgs1967! View Post
    I use mylowes card. My DD214 was sufficient. I wish I could get a Veteran ID. I know Congress passed it years ago but I still don't have one. I don't qualify for VA benefits or I would just use that.
    Don't believe you have to qualify for any VA bene's to get the Vet ID card. I don't have a link handy, but if you'll go over to VA.gov I believe the instructions are pretty easy to find.

Lowes told my brother he could use my discount. I didn't believe he would be allowed to do that so I asked at the Lowes I shop at. They told me as long as the last names matched and we are brothers he could use it.
    USAF Retired 1983 - 2003
    Ground Radio Technician
    2013 Nitro Z6 115 Optimax

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgs1967! View Post
    https://www.va.gov/records/get-veteran-id-cards/vic/

8. Member
    I shopped there today, and just gave them my phone number as usual.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12