150 Ficht high pressure pump replacement

I have to repalce my h/p pump ! It barely runs, won't hold pressure, and barely hits 20 psi on gauge ! Is just a plug and play, or am I oblivious to unknown facts about it ? It looks fairly straight forward ! regards Mike

2. Member
    Hello All ! Haven't been on the sight for a while ! Health issues again! Anyway, Can anyone help me with this ! I can't afford to be wrong! I know the Fichts were a pia ! Mech. who I used before for other minor issues, did the diagnostic was supprised it was still running! Last year Championman said he thought the pump was bad, but said try lift first ! I did new lift pump, ran a little better! Thought issue resolved! Used 1 time last season ! then put away for the winter! Was worse this time around !

3. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Yep pretty much plug and play Mike. Be careful removing the hard slip on hoses those clamps are easy to break. On the rubber fuel lines that connect use the BRP zip ties # 0320107.

4. Member
    Hello Championman ! Thanks for the heads up ! You are the best man ! regards Mike