Thread: BEEF BACK RIBS.

BEEF BACK RIBS.

Beef back ribs was on the menu yesterday.

Rubbed with a brown sugar a paprika rub, 3 hours in a heavy smoke at 225*, 2 hours covered in foil with some apple juice as a steam an moisturizer, and lastly 1 hour at 425* basted every 15 minutes with a sweet bourbon glaze.

Basic wood pellets for the smoke were hickory supplemented with a smoke tube of cherry wood.

I was real happy with them as was W
    ifeOf and our special supper guest Seabass. Sides of two different coleslaws, some cornbread and Seabass brought cheese cake for desert. Some Harpoon's IPA's and Jim Beam bourbon on the rocks accounted for a fine repast.
    I am loving the looks and taste of the smoke rings I am getting with this Rec Tec.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

"Let's raise up our glasses against evil forces......Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses" - Toby Keith

2. Member
    Good Lord those look delicious.......Very well done

3. Banned
    Sexy Rexy and a helluva great meal

Quote Originally Posted by DA TOAD View Post
    Beef back ribs was on the menu yesterday.

Rubbed with a brown sugar a paprika rub, 3 hours in a heavy smoke at 225*, 2 hours covered in foil with some apple juice as a steam an moisturizer, and lastly 1 hour at 425* basted every 15 minutes with a sweet bourbon glaze.

Basic wood pellets for the smoke were hickory supplemented with a smoke tube of cherry wood.

I was real happy with them as was W
    ifeOf and our special supper guest Seabass. Sides of two different coleslaws, some cornbread and Seabass brought cheese cake for desert. Some Harpoon's IPA's and Jim Beam bourbon on the rocks accounted for a fine repast.
    I am loving the looks and taste of the smoke rings I am getting with this Rec Tec.

Looks awesome ! Dino Bones is one of my favorites