Thread: Traitor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Looking forward to reading about the comparison.
    I've never ridden in a 21' Bullet but I was not fond of the 20'er compared to my XB-21 but that's not comparing apples to apples.

I never seen the boat he purchased listed on any of the boards. How did he find this one?

2. Member
    Thats a looker for sure Matt !!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scj View Post
    I've never ridden in a 21' Bullet but I was not fond of the 20'er compared to my XB-21 but that's not comparing apples to apples.

I never seen the boat he purchased listed on any of the boards. How did he find this one?
    No comparison in the ride of a 20 foot Bullet and a 21. My 20 rides good, compared to other brand 20 foot models, but it doesn't hold a candle to the ride of the 21's. I've never ridden in an XB-21, so I can't compare, but I have heard good things from those who have driven both. This boat has been listed on here for sale for a couple of months.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by scj View Post

There is a huge difference in the ride of a 20' Bullet and a 21'10" Bullet. The 21 Bullet has an extremely good ride and will get you home in any condition. I'm afraid to know how many miles I have behind the wheel of a 21' Bullet.

The XB21 does have a better ride but with the right driver both boats will get you home at the end of the day
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Tim is spot on .. have owned both myself and can say the 21 10 and the 21 XB both ride pretty dang good .

6. Member
    My xrs rode noticeably better than the 21x boats that I've had. Really doesn't make sense being the hulls are the same but it did. I think it being a little heavier and the seats moved forward a little helped with that.

If I get home in time this evening I'm planning on taking this Allison out to see what all the fuss is about.

Beautiful boat!
    Jay McDaniel
    2003 Allison XB21 BasSport Elite 2+2
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

8. Member
    Very nice !

You will love the ride! Nice boat buddy!

10. Member
    Thanks guys! I called Bill today and ordered the smaller windshields and electronics mount. Not sure if I will use the mount or not but I was wanting to see what they looked like in person.

11. Member
    Very nice! That is my favorite color. Let us know how you like the ride. Be sure to keep the taller windshields they are really nice in the winter.
    What lakes do you fish at North Carolina? Greg
    Podge

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by podge View Post
    Very nice! That is my favorite color. Let us know how you like the ride. Be sure to keep the taller windshields they are really nice in the winter.
    What lakes do you fish at North Carolina? Greg
    W Kerr Scot (local lake), and Hickory mostly. I fish Norman when I have to. Lol

13. Member
    Ah now that is a bute for sure!
    Carte's Custom

Congrats !! Beautiful ride for sho !!

22R

Allison XB2002 / Merc 150 XR6

15. Member
    been in several 21 and 22 ft hulls including 21 Bullet. Been in 2 XB21's now. the xb21 Bassport was a notably a better ride a range of water conditions

16. Member
    Have you ran it?
    BULLET 20XRD/Mercury 300 XS

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLICK20XRD View Post
    Have you ran it?
    Yes but I haven't ran it on top end yet. I fished a tournament today in it but the wind was ripping it all day.

18. Member
    Welcome to the Allison family!

I can't imagine a bullet can compare in fit and finish. Is it even close? I don't know but the few bullets I've been in the owners all complain about leaking compartments bad wiring etc. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Currently I'm boatless bank trash so what do I know.

20. Member
    The fit and finish on the bullets I've had has been very good and I've had several of them. They did some really nice improvements on the newer xrs boats with the layout and compartment drains.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast