Thumbs Up Just purchased a new to me Bass Cat

Hello everyone, It has been about 20 years since I owned my last boat. Just purchased a 1990 Pantera II with a 1994 Yamaha Pro V 200, yesterday. The boat is in great condition and the motor was gone thru 18 months ago. The trailer has some rust issues that will need to be addressed. Based on the paperwork that I received with the boat, I am the 4th owner. The seller inherited the boat from his dad and it has been under a cover since last September. Seller did not know much about the boat. I am going to have many question as I get this boat lake ready!

The boat has a ProXtra II on the go charger, but no on board charger. Can both systems be on a boat? I prefer an on board charger based on how I will be using the boat, but don't want to remove the ProXtra if I don't have to!

I will have more questions after I get the battery situation addressed.

Thanks for looking,

Larry
    1990 Bass Cat Pantera II
    1994 Yamaha Pro V 200

Welcome to the family.

Welcome!

4. Member
    Welcome, I spent a lot of time fishing out of a 92 PII and it was a great rig.

5. Member
    Welcome to the family! I can’t see why you couldn’t use an on-board charger with the on-the-go charger.

2000 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    Mercury 200 EFI (0G374590)
    26P Trophy Plus / Garmin Force / Garmin EchoMAP / Dual Power Pole Pro Series II

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin