Thread: Egg harbor

Egg harbor

We have been going to sturgeon bay the last 3 years and mostly fishing the flats and sawyer bay, was wondering how egg harbor is compared to the flats ? We go for a week the week of Memorial Day,

2. Member
    $11 to launch. Very limited spawning areas in bay. Some good summer areas north and south of bay but too early for Memorial Weekend.

I would keep going north a bit. It's great fishing but I'd fish from fish Creek to chambers to sisters bay.

4. Member
    Eagle Harbor/Ephraim...Fish Creek

Quote Originally Posted by jatkins1981 View Post
    We have been going to sturgeon bay the last 3 years and mostly fishing the flats and sawyer bay, was wondering how egg harbor is compared to the flats ? We go for a week the week of Memorial Day,
    I will be there the same time this year. PM me and we can get phone numbers exchanged so we can swap intel while we are there!?!? Staying at Sand Bay resort, what about you?
    Steve
    2006 BassCat Puma
    2006 Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Team Daiwa!

6. Member
    I will be up that week as well staying in little sturgeon. That week is like heaven for smallie fishing.

7. Member
    Heading up this weekend. Weather should be great.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 187 View Post
    I will be there the same time this year. PM me and we can get phone numbers exchanged so we can swap intel while we are there!?!? Staying at Sand Bay resort, what about you?
    For sure man, were renting a house over by sawyer bay, pm me your # and we'll get together and figure them big brown behemoths out! Maybe even come over for supper one nite and have a few cold beers!