Thread: Bears draft.

Bears draft.

I certainly hope I am wrong but I think the Bears are the biggest losers in this years draft. I can't rap my head around what they were thinking when they decided to trade up for Trubisky. They traded this years 3rd and 4th round picks and next years 3rd round pick to move up one spot and draft Trubisky.

With a team that needs so much help on both sides of the ball at multiple positions I don't see why they decided to trade those picks away. Trubisky is a relatively unproven QB with only 13 starts in college football. I can see trading up for if there was a QB coming out of college that was more of a can't miss QB like Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck but not when the QB is as unproven as Trubisky is.

I really would have liked to see the Bears trade down and get multiple picks if the opportunity presented itself. I really hope I look back at this post and have to eat crow in few years and can say the Bears front office new something everybody else did not.
    Gambler 2200/250 Pro XS

I felt the same way, but Cam Newton started only 14 games before being drafted. this pick won't be settled for at least a year.

3. Member
    Took the words right out of my mouth bud

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

they needed starters, and they drafted depth. I don't see any of the picks starting week 1. Unless there is a mess of injuries. A lot of starting defensive talent on the board and they traded back and picked a D2 Tight End.

5. Member
    Let me get this straight, you are SURPRISED the bears are idiots when it comes to drafts or trade deals?
    Pool 10

6. Member
    Bears get 3rd best QB in ACC. Should have took theMiami QB who is still just developing and has better raw talent.