? About new seats

I have a 07 zx 200 that I am looking to put new seats in. Can anyone tell me if the newer skeeter seats will fit or if there is a good aftermarket fit. Thanks

2. Member
    Surely the boat could be modified to allow them to fasten. Guys on here usually recommend bass boat seats https://www.bassboatseats.com/ (board sponsor) I had all mine recovered this last winter, cost me about 700.00 for both the captains seat, passenger seat, two folding skeeter fishing seats and two of the butt seats.

3. Member
    Nothing will fit as well as the original seats. You might drive by your local boat upholstery shop and get a quote. I got mine redone about 7 years ago, they are still very good, and I fish about two times a week. I endorse supporting your local businesses.
    I've put in seats from Bassboatseats.com, they looked very good but in some boats they aren't going to be an easy or perfect fit when done.

4. Member
    will skeeter recover them?

5. Member
    Awesome thanks guys. I was wanting to get the updated look of the new seats but recovering is always a good option.