Atlas setting on Skeeter boat

Still playing with props was curious on which hole everybody’s else motor is on there atlas. I’m running a FX21LE and mine is at the third hole from the top. Thanks

18 ZX 250 with Atlas 3rd hole from the top

3. Member
    same

4. Member
    We crap! Hoping that was my problem. Back to the drawing board.

What are you trying to accomplish now?
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

6. Member
    I’m still not getting stern lift with a tournament load like I would like. Guess I’m going to try a 4 blade. Maybe one of Marks Razor 4.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sanders View Post
    I’m still not getting stern lift with a tournament load like I would like. Guess I’m going to try a 4 blade. Maybe one of Marks Razor 4.
    Might be a dumb question, but have you had your prop worked? Mark done mine a couple weeks ago, and the change is amazing. My boat did not lift hardly at all, and that was the first thing I noticed when i got it back. Lift is incredible. Gained 4mph as well. I'm also running a FX21 LE

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flpnstick View Post
    Might be a dumb question, but have you had your prop worked? Mark done mine a couple weeks ago, and the change is amazing. My boat did not lift hardly at all, and that was the first thing I noticed when i got it back. Lift is incredible. Gained 4mph as well. I'm also running a FX21 LE
    Your prop must of been seriously messed up to gain 4mph! But for the record to the OP maybe 1-2 mph gain on tweaking an already known good prop. Don't expect 4mph unless you get the SHO flash!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sanders View Post
    Get trailing edge cup added to your current prop. Stern lift problem solved. IF your current prop is producing good enough numbers, then I would just get that done. If not, then also get some tip cup as well (generally good for Skeeters) or just get a whole B&B and tell the prop guy what you are looking for.

10. Member
    Why does everyone want to check by number of holes?

Why not level the boat and motor and do a prop to pad measurement? My 2013 FX20 is about 2" below the pad.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flpnstick View Post
    My T-2 is stock but I bought a T-1 and had it worked by a guy in Huntsville and still not what I’m looking for. I guess I should have sent it to Mark

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy T View Post
    Get trailing edge cup added to your current prop. Stern lift problem solved. IF your current prop is producing good enough numbers, then I would just get that done. If not, then also get some tip cup as well (generally good for Skeeters) or just get a whole B&B and tell the prop guy what you are looking for.
    Which prop would your recommend me sending to Mark the T-1 or T-2? I was happy with top end with the T-2 just no lift with the stern.

13. Member
    Put money into the T1, that way if the adjustment doesn't work on the T2 you still have a good prop in the T2.

14. triton
    NHRG...all the props have to have the same setup on the transom or your numbers measuring
    the pad to prop would be all over the board...I still like the T2, mine is a 26 and I can bump
    the rev limit, the 26 tempest plus also runs strong on hole shot and top end..just FYI.

CARL MAYER
    SKEETER FX20 2016
    BARRYVILLE NY 12719

2023 FORD RAPTOR

15. Member
    What's the rev limiter? Must be past 6000? About 6200? Does it hurt anything if u bump it?

You could call Jerry and check with him about your prop... He still does a few..lil added cup will get your bow lift up where you want it..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    You could call Jerry and check with him about your prop... He still does a few..lil added cup will get your bow lift up where you want it..
    Who is this Jerry you speak of and contact info please