Thread: Dover

Dover

Anyone seen water conditions there in the last few days? Is it muddy? Thinking about heading there over weekend.. wind is going to tough on Ky this weekend.

2. Member
    I'd like to know myself. I have a tournament there sunday

3. Member
    Dang nothin from nobody? Either they're bitin really good or nobody has been fishing that area

Tva was asking people to stay off the TN river because of flood conditions I cant Imagine that the Cumberland river is much better.
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude

5. Member
    It's high in Clarksville. didn't see too much debris, but the current is ripping.

Put it like this. River has been Chocolate Chunk muddy... fish were deep in the bushes. Creeks were colored but ok. River level got to like 360... then TVA/Corps saw rain coming... dropped the river to around 356... which is where it is now. Fish left the shallow bushes because... well the water left. Now the Corps is expecting floods... the Mississippi is getting full... when that happens the Cumberland and Tn river is gonna rise quick to possibly 364ish maybe higher.

So are the fish biting, well they gotta eat to live. Is the water level got them messed up, yup. No one knows for sure what this weeks got in store.
    --------------------------------------------
    Phillip Arrington
    Dover/Goodlettsville Tn

2017 Sponsoring Partners:
    C&O Marine, Mercury Marine, Goodlettsville Gun Shop, Cantrell's Market, Motorguide , YETI, Carrot Stix, Yum, GateWay Tire Service Center, StormR, SpoolTek, RodSox, Jewel Bait Company, U.S. Bass, Bobs Machine Shop, Lazyman Hooks, FishBum, Bass Militia, Rayus, and Jenko Fishing.

1999 Triton TR-21PD
    Mercury 300R

7. Member
    Thanks Phillip, I ventured onto one of the Local watershed lakes (Beech Lake - Lexington) as I was leary of big pond Saturday due to wind forecasts.. Actually was tickled I did.. absolutely crushed them throwing a frog in the pads. One of the funnest days I've had in a while. i figured Dover would be messed up and just didn't want to mess with KY lake in the wind on a fun trip.. I'll bet it was tore up from the floor up on main lake in Paris area.