Thread: Prayers needed

Prayers needed

It would take hours to tell the whole story...it's about divorce and child support...yes I'm one of those guys that got the shaft...lost family business house...no job...X wife spends more than she makes...broke in my office and vandalized put me out of business...keeps coming full bore with the state on my rear...go to court june14...I don't know what going to happen...where this all comes from..the devil...issues from her past are directed at me...I am tired of it..kept it short as I could...could use some prayers because my patience is ok but could be better..my faith is tested...I do trust in God and his timing...Thanks to whoever prays for myself and my children...as hard as it is I do pray for my X wife she needs help.

2. Member
    Sean Fullerton

~~2022 Skeeter FXR20 Limited~~
    Yamaha SHO 250
    Helix 12
    Mega 360
    MegaLive
    Raptors

https://www.youtube.com/ruggedoutdoors

3. Member
    Our Father in heaven. We come to You this morning to lift our brother up to you. You know the problem Lord, and You know the need. We just ask that Your will be done, in the precious and holy name of Your Son, Jesus the Christ.

Amen.

4. Member
    The closer you draw near to Jesus the more adversity get in your way. Hold strong to your faith and all will be well again.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

Prayer's for you and especially for your children.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

6. Member
    Praying for all of you.

7. Member

8. Member
    Thanks all...Jeffla you know that's true

Wow! Sounds so familiar! I didn't lose a business, but I lost my way for a about 10 years afterward. I fell back into drugs and alcohol, failed relationship after failed relationship but, the worst thing was that I spent 10 years hating my ex with a daily passion and one day at church, the pastor started his sermon with everyone bowing their heads and asked us to think of that one person who we just couldn't forgive, disliked, or even hated, and I knew mine was my ex. He then said, "Right now I want you to pray for that person and let a healing begin". That was the beginning of being freed! That was the beginning of real healing in my life. It was slow at first but, God began to transform my life and change me from the inside out. My point is God can do anything and can restore your loss. You need to pray and wait on Him. In his time He will restore you and make you whole! When I was going through my own personal hell, I couldn't see a good outcome but God has one and you must stay in faith! The alternative will not serve anyone involved well. We serve a big God and there's nothing He can't do! Trials like this strangely will bring you out stronger and closer to Him. Please stay in faith, pray, and let God work! Praying for you my Brother!!!
    Scott Inman

10. Member
    Thanks Scott....I don't hate my X or anyone for th at matter but the abuse she suffered barried for years and finally came out.the last few years of 14 yr marriage were hell....all destructive behavior on her part...I read books about molestation which I should be honest about and it was like reading about her...all and I mean all anger directed at me...she even would admit it but kept on and on and on...we been divorced 5 years..last summer deputy shows up at my house 1am on a Monday...tells me my X called them because I was breaking in her house and trying to kidnap the kids.....it didn't phase me because it she did the same thing during our separation...so it still rears it's ugly head...it stay away from her as much as possible.....it doesn't pray for her quite often...she trys to act normal be accepted but pulls back...it just want my life back and I do get angry at the court system not doing anything about it...
    Thanks for sharing you are brave soul

11. Member
    Praying for you!

12. Member
    Thanks Abe

13. Member
    I just went through it all except the business loss , I still have that but it dropped to about 50% of what it was . I will spare the details but my ex tried accussing me of attempted murder in a crazy story that no one believed . She emptied all the bank accounts and had me thrown out on false charges that where overturned within 24 hrs so you can imagine how crazy they where ! She has a serious problem with drugs and alcohol to the point she started dealing to support her habits and that's only part of the reason we split . It's taken over 4 years to get the divorce finalized and things on the right path . It's a roller coaster ride but it will smooth out someday brother ! Keep the faith as only the Good Lord can help you at times as I Truely know. I spent the coldest winter on record living in a trailer with my dog and it allowed me to reflect on what's important and the meaning of God in my life . Although the answers don't come easy , quick or obvious most of the time you will eventually see where the Lord was taking you . I have a solid realationship now and my kids are working for me to help bring the business back . I didn't get married to get divorced but unfortunately when two people choose different paths it doesn't always work out . It's hard to pray for her at times but I still do daily and I will always wish that it didn't have to end like it did . Your not alone and the prayers that we send up for you are our way of saying we love you as God does ! Keep the faith and as the song says "when your going through hell don't stop and the devil just might not see ya " or something like that . God Bless you , your kids and even your soon to be ex !

14. Member
    Thanks you....BTW I have been divorced 5 years and still things pop up....I went to my weekly prayer group tonight and unloaded it all or close to it....other sure helps...I can and will get to where God wants me...I don't have much faith in our legal system where I live ...often get angry at them for not listening to me and there would have been less drama towards me which I don't need....I refuse to lose my faith in God...

15. Member
    I agree about the legal system here . I certainly paid a lot for nothing but more lining in the pockets of the lawyers! I didn't realize you already finalized so sorry I didn't catch that . Good days we coming brother and I will be keeping you in all my prayers. I do ask that you also pray for me as well please as I am also healing like you . Have a great day , week and year and may the Lord Bless you , the kids and your whole family ! God Bless and good fishin !

16. Member
    Thanks bass hunter....I go to a prayer group on Tuesdays and will pray for you also...I don't know why but I am so scared to go to court and defend myself..I guess I expected atty to do it...now I'm left doing it on my own...I just hope I get myself together and no matter what kind of mess she throws at me I want lose it in court with anger...it's what the devil wants

17. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Having been down many of the same paths, I'll be in prayer for y'all and your loved ones... You can and will come out the other side of this a stronger and better person through His grace and healing.
    Who controls John Gill?

18. Member
    Thanks Hatcreek...God bless you too..on good note my oldest daughter will be graduating high school in a few weeks. She will be attending LSU in the fall and major in marine biology...she has 4.1gpa...my youngest is a freshman in high scho ol and has all A's too....no matter the circumstances I focused my attention on then. I could have gotten a very good job 2 hours away but didn't want to leave them because I felt they needed some stability they weren't getting from the other side