Lucas M

Exclamation 2nd Annual FMSC Big Bass Wanted Tournament

Hey everyone,
    I know everyone is jumping at the bit to get out and compete now that bass season is upon us! September is a long way off but just a reminder to mark your calendars for September 30th. The Feed My Starving Children Big Bass Wanted tournament will be on Waconia again this year. This is a go big, Big Bass style tournament. Please join us to help raise $10,000 for FMSC and help save lives around the world! Prize packages are growing and looking at a great turnout this year!

Visit https://sites.google.com/view/bigbasswanted4fmsc/home for more info! Can PM me or email me with questions.

Also, looking for more sponsors to help out! If you can sponsor the event or know of sponsors that would like to help, please let me know.

Thanks,
    And Happy Fishing Everyone!

2. Lucas M
    Just a reminder to mark your calendars! Getting some great prizes once again this for the winners, along with numerous items to bid on like $250 towards a prop repair, lower unit gear lube change, full interior boat detail and wax/buff, a custom MN bass fishing painting from a local artist, along with other items. Prizes to the winners so far are numerous st croix rods, reels, gift cards, and cash. more prizes are coming in. So please come out to support this great event and catch some fall giants out of Waconia. Please PM me with any questions, or visit the website listed above for more info.

Please spread the word! Would love to see 35+ boats this year!

Thanks!

3. Lucas M
    We are getting closer to the tournament and guys are beginning to sign up. Please follow the directions on the website above to sign up for the tournament.

Over $2,000 in cash and prizes to be handed out! And 100% of your entry fee goes to FMSC! Please spread the word and come out to fish this great charity event!

Thanks Everyone!

Registered.

How many boats are you at now?

5. Lucas M
    Thanks Shack!
    Verbal commitments from over 20 boats so far. Only have a few signed up as of now. Hoping for over 25 boats again this year.

Let me know if anyone has questions on how to get signed up. Can register and pay online.

6. Lucas M
    Items are up for bid right now on the tournament webpage. Email me at bigbasswanted4fmsc@gmail.com or private message me to bid on items.

https://sites.google.com/view/bigbasswanted4fmsc/home

7. Lucas M
    Lots of people are starting to sign up! Can go on the website listed above or if you feel more comfortable, you can bring cash the morning of to the tournament. Just please know that I may not have change with me.

Also, still have items up for bid on the website.
    Item #1

Full Boat Detail (Interior and Exterior) donated by Diamond Detailing (New Germany, MN) $500.00 Value!
    Current Bid: $50.00
    Item #2

$175 Prop Repair donated by Formula Propeller (Osseo, MN)
    Current Bid: $0.00
    Item #3

Framed Bass Painting Wall Art "Watch Your Backside" donated by local artist Ray Mertes
    Current Bid: $25.00
    Item #4

Lower Unit Gear Lube Change donated by Complete Marine (St. Bonifacius, MN)
    Item #5

2 - 40% off any St. Croix Product Coupons donated by St. Croix Rods (www.stcroixrods.com)

8. Member
    I'm signed up! I also bid on some items. Looking to redeem myself from last year and win some prizes, and donate to a great cause.

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360

9. Lucas M
    Update on Auction item: If interested let me know.

Item #1

Full Boat Detail (Interior and Exterior) donated by Diamond Detailing (New Germany, MN) $500.00 Value!
    Current Bid: $160.00
    Item #2

$175 Prop Repair donated by Formula Propeller (Osseo, MN)
    Current Bid: $75.00
    Item #3

Framed Bass Painting Wall Art "Watch Your Backside" donated by local artist Ray Mertes
    Current Bid: $25.00
    Item #4

Lower Unit Gear Lube Change donated by Complete Marine (St. Bonifacius, MN)
    Current Bid: $20.00
    Item #5

2 - 40% off any St. Croix Product Coupons donated by St. Croix Rods (www.stcroixrods.com)

10. Lucas M
    Tournament is tomorrow! If you have not signed up yet please do, if you are still on the fence, show up tomorrow at the beach (in your boat) on lake waconia with $50.00 and you are in.

Nearing the 30 boat mark! Come on out for a great cause. Tournament starts at 7:30. See details in links above.

Thanks! Looking forward to a great fall day and some Big Bass!

11. Lucas M
    I want to thank all of those that came out on saturday for the Big Bass Wanted tournament! We had 30 boats participate and over 50 anglers! Was a lot of fun. Congrats to Joel Ebert for being the 2017 Big Bass Wanted Champion! He won the event in the first period with a 4.95lb bass.

At the end of the day, we were able to raise over $9,000 for Feed My Starving Children. That is equivalent to packing over 37,500 meals for children around the world! Awesome job you guys! Could not be happier. Was really amazing to see people's generosity and kindness come out. Thank you all again!

Until next year!!

Lucas