Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Poppin hope to c u there. Make of boat you will be in?

2. Member
    Any place close to the motel to eat? Good ramp to put in.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GamblerAl View Post
    Poppin hope to c u there. Make of boat you will be in?
    We'll bee in a black/red four seat Hydrostream ski boat lol . Should be a good time.

4. Member
    Any place close to the motel to eat? Good ramp to put in.
    Al.. there's a place just back up the road in Sneads that's in a little shopping plaza that has awesome seafood.. good prices and you get a plate full.. If you are headed west on HWY 90 it's on the North side of the road.. Can't recall the name off the top of my head but maybe Poppin can tell us the correct name..

Also if you're out on the water and want a really good lunch find Trails End Marina on your GPS map.. Easy access off the Hooch and nice cool restaurant there..

5. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    May have to head over to Sneads Saturday and check them out for a few hours. Close enough.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorM. View Post
    Al.. there's a place just back up the road in Sneads that's in a little shopping plaza that has awesome seafood.. good prices and you get a plate full.. If you are headed west on HWY 90 it's on the North side of the road.. Can't recall the name off the top of my head but maybe Poppin can tell us the correct name..

Also if you're out on the water and want a really good lunch find Trails End Marina on your GPS map.. Easy access off the Hooch and nice cool restaurant there..
    Pretty sure you're talking about Capts. Table. I avoid going there after a day on Seminole because ill fall asleep driving home lol. Great food and you get a lot. It's just down the road on 90 in the Dollar General plaza
    Last edited by Poppin' Frog; 05-28-2017 at 08:33 PM.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    May have to head over to Sneads Saturday and check them out for a few hours. Close enough.
    C'mon! We usually go catch a few on frogs in the morning then set up and watch the races starting at 9, perfect American day

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppin' Frog View Post
    Pretty sure you're talking about Capts. Table. I avoid going there after a day on Seminole because ill fall asleep driving home lol. Great food and you get a lot. It's just down the road on 90 in the Dollar General plaza
    Yep that's it.. Captain's Table... No lie about how much food you get either.. If you leave that place still hungry you got a serious problem..

9. Member
    Think I may just have to check out the Captains Table.

10. Member
    Hoping the rain stays away for sat. Don't look good right now.

11. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Calling for 50% chance this weekend, going to try and get there anyway.

12. Member
    Not too worried about it, forecast looks like typical summer pattern. 40% chance of scattered storms every afternoon.

13. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Not too worried about it, forecast looks like typical summer pattern. 40% chance of scattered storms every afternoon.
    you must watch 27, I watch 6 . Nucatola says 50.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    you must watch 27, I watch 6 . Nucatola says 50.
    Honestly I don't trust any of them lol. Meteorologist in Florida is without a doubt the easiest job ever. " uh well its June so you can expect humidity, heat and uh maybe an afternoon thunderstorm, yup, you're welcome America"

15. Member
    Weather man is calling 80 to 90% now all weekend. Guess I'm not going to make it. OOO Well.

16. Member
    Weather man is calling 80 to 90% now all weekend. Guess I'm not going to make it. OOO Well.
    unfortunately I'm now not going to make it either. Husband of one of my wife's best friends killed himself last night. . Service is Saturday. Not trying to derail the thread but how the hell does someone arrive at that place where the only answer is kill myself. Just don't get it. I met the guy few times, seemed like a pretty upbeat and laid back guy. Guess another reminder you never know what goes on in peoples heads. Has two small kids, just senseless. Anyway, hope you guys that go have a great time. We definitely need to have a N FL BBC get together at some point on Seminole or Talquin, maybe come Fall.

Honestly I don't trust any of them lol. Meteorologist in Florida is without a doubt the easiest job ever. " uh well its June so you can expect humidity, heat and uh maybe an afternoon thunderstorm, yup, you're welcome America"
    the only job where you can be wrong 100% of the time and still be employed.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12