Rescheduled High Rock Bash date

The rescheduled date for the Big Bass Bash will be July 9th. If you were already registered we can refund your entry or hold it until the event. I will have a updated info sheet out soon.

Thank you,

Brad Staley

2. Member
    Do you guys have an issue if people fish two tournaments? We already have the Yadkin Chain Gang monthly tournament going out of the Southmont ramp that morning. That's a group of guys from these boards. I'm registered for your tournament already but also a part of that series. Is that a problem?
    2005 Ranger Z21 2005 Mercury Optimax 250XS Serial#OT999281 25P Mercury Tempest +

3. Member
    No sir. We can make it work.

4. Member
    Thanks. I will ask the other guys if its ok with them. IF so, We will do both and leave our registration with you. I'll get back to you.
    2005 Ranger Z21 2005 Mercury Optimax 250XS Serial#OT999281 25P Mercury Tempest +

I don't have an issue with guys fishing two tournaments but how would you be sure someone don't weigh in the same fish twice (2 different hours). If they weigh it the take it back to weigh in at the other tournament. Are you gonna mark the fish somehow, polygraph or what?

6. Member
    In the past we have put a cull in the fish and kept it in our holding tank until the end of the day. The angler came and got their fish and weighed in for a five fish tournament. It's only happened once that I remember and they weighed in two fish with us. Thanks

7. Member
    Hey Guys,

I'm working with the guys that lead our monthly tournament. We are looking at several options and need to run it all by the guys that fish. We may shorten our day so final weigh in is not nuts, leave it all as is, or just move the date. Not sure yet. Give us a little bit and we will work it all out.