Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. idbefishing
    Don't you think if the US really wanted NK leader gone they would have sent one of those precision missle to his house already?

2. Member
    One other point...Notice....no ammo or ammo carriers for all that Arty....lol

3. Member
    In reality his people are brain washed and they are not aware of what their destiny truly is if wacko fires the first round and yes I think he will do it. Think about it, the NK's are not asking for anything we have to offer.

In my opinion, the cabage patch kid wants to have his name in the history books, he wants to be world famous. he'll destroy his country just for the 15 min of fame.

5. Member
    The best solution with him is to take him out selectively.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

couple hundred sortis and all that artillery is gone.
    Ranger Forever

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marshman View Post
    Stupidity, having all their armament in one place at one time..if we wanted to wipe them out, they made it easy...
    Or is it? They could be drawing attention to the left hand while the right is doing something else....always have to keep that in the back of your mind.

You could have the world watching all those tanks firing off, taking eyes off of the remote area several hundred miles a way where a nuke is being launched at the same time...

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    Or is it? They could be drawing attention to the left hand while the right is doing something else....always have to keep that in the back of your mind.

You could have the world watching all those tanks firing off, taking eyes off of the remote area several hundred miles a way where a nuke is being launched at the same time...
    This isnt 1944 with a D-day diversion. We know where everything is at all times.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by finsh'n'freak View Post
    This isnt 1944 with a D-day diversion. We know where everything is at all times.
    I hope so....

10. Member
    [QUOTE=idbefishing;8361147]Don't you think if the US really wanted NK leader gone they would have sent one of those precision missle to his house already?[/QUO

I can’t help but think the same thing. Getting him out’ve the picture, to my way of thinking at least, shouldn’t require more than a dozen or so well-trained and highly motivated SEALs.

-b-

No opsec.. All that will have eyes on it and where it goes. Dumbass, I bet they fold faster than Iraq did the first time.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

12. Banned
    U guys are dreaming, that country would cost many many US lives...maybe 100's of thousands...why bother?

13. Member
    Whatever happens, it won't end well. We have a bully for a president and North Korea. Plenty of innocent lives will be lost before it ends after the first strike regardless of who makes it. My guess is Trump will take the bait.
    GETFISHED !!!

14. Member
    Read thread on Fox that in studying photographs there is a thought that a bunch of their stuff is fake. It did say that their artillery is the concern due to the damage it could do immediately in South Korea. This dude is certifiably nuts in my opinion. If you have ever read the incredible book, "Escape from Camp 14," I would guess that there is not a great deal of loyalty amongst the people of that country to this guy. Those people live dirt poor.
    Hope he doesn't do something stupid because it would be costly for both sides.

15. Member
    Dude is a nut job for sure. Moves like that make it real easy to get taken out. I also think some well placed bombs and artillery and the majority of his army will run and lay down on him. Whether it's Trump or a president down the line, someone will eventually have to act to stop him. Sanctions aren't going to do anything besides hurt the people there, not him. Might as well be the current administration, atleast they seem to have nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by marshman View Post
    This just shows their stupidity and insecurity...(if it's a real photo).

Stupidity, having all their armament in one place at one time..if we wanted to wipe them out, they made it easy...

insecurity, they keep trying to prove how tough they are...and failing..

i mean really, imagine if we were to put all of our warfare armament in one place at one time.. I don't think there's a single piece of land that could hold it all, other than a whole small state....
    The Army air Corp did before Pearl Harbor with it's Planes, that didn't turn out very well either.
    21 Lund 1775 Impact XS 21 Merc 115 Pro XS

17. Member
    If he is so crazy,how come his approval rating is 100%? Beast is right on,the twerp wants to go down in history.
    Red Sox in 6!

18. Member
    Same thing Barney said about Earnest T. Bass, "he's a nut!"

19. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    There's video of it by following link below. Still some of it looks aged to me. Is there media that far behind? Regardless I think that NK wouldn't hesitate to strike first. Makes you wonder should we be proactive?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/25/asia/n...tillery-drill/

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMouth View Post
    I'm not military but I do know a little bit about our capabilities. The NoKo threat is ramping up and the NoKo's just to show how badass they are put this show/drill on today. Seems to me any of our guys that had cluster munitions would immediately start salivating like Pavlov's dogs at this sight. Do they really stack and line them up like that?

Whats the max range on these pieces, maybe 30 miles?

Our naval units usually hang about 200 miles offshore don't they?
    To me......that looks like on easy target & wipe out in one foul swoop.....no worries about them hitting back after a few things dropped from an Inbound FA-18

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast