No beep when key turned on

Owned since new 1995 Mercury 150 XRI, serial # 0G281858
    I know this no beep when key turned on has been discussed before, but here is where I’m at:
    While key is turned on I removed the wire from the water separator and grounded it. No beep. The red light came on however.
    While key was turned on, grounded the engine side on the engine reservoir cap harness (unplugged the bullet connector/grounded the female part). No beep.
    Was told by a Mercury dealer the alarm module see’s 12 volts DC from the switch boxes located on the starboard side, same feeds power to spark plug coils. Checked for 12 volts DC at the solid green wire coming out of the alarm module. Did not get 12 volts DC there. Tie wrapped near the alarm module is another solid green wire which is plugged (capped off) that appears to be coming from the other switch box. Checked for 12 volts DC there and no voltage while key was turned on either.
    Right above the two switch boxes on the starboard side is a terminal block with a solid brown wire with a blue stripe that goes up to the temp sender located on the star board head. If that wire is grounded, the alarm will sound a solid tone.
    Could it be both switch boxes are bad?
    Thanks guy’s for your response to this issue.

Ray (ARW2056)

Mine works intermittently, if There is dew over night it works, after drying out it quits working. Has me confounded.
    1996 ProGator 200V
    1998 Mercury 225 EFI
    New Carpet
    Seastar Pro Hyd Steering
    Minn Kota Ultrex

3. Member
    purple wire is 12v green only has vltage when engine is running bad switch box will not make horn not sound at key on your warn module is most likely problem
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

4. Member
    Thanks JOE54. This all started yesterday while checking things over for a fishing trip. Started engine today on muffs and it ran fine…smoke from the exhaust and the tell tail was discharging water. I assume if the lube alert module fails then no warning if no oil in engine reservoir and no warning in an over heat condition. Can’t seem to find the part number for the lube alert module. Anyone one have that part number?
    Ray

5. Member
    41470a25 what else sir
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

6. Member
    Thanks JOE54.

Number stamped on module missing last two digits

7. Member
    welcome

8. Member
    Thanks friends here at BBC. Replaced Lube Alert and got my "BEEP" back. Now considering removing oil pump and do the oil/fuel mix.

Ray

9. Member
    I like um on but that's just me