Thread: Water bw hull

Water bw hull

I have 2004 cougar while rearranging battery trays i have water coming out of screw holes. So it looks like there is water bw hulls question is how do i get it out and what are all my options as to where it came from. Also fuel tank straps are cutt from install of hott foot or hydro steeering is there only the two straps or is there more?

There are only two straps on the fuel tanks. The issue is usually a broken seal or after install that was not sealed.

Weighing the complete rig at a truck or grain scale will give you an idea of how much intrusion there is.

3. Member
    How do i go about getting it out? Is there ant wood in there i should be concerned with.. is there a place i can see the assembly from 2004? If alot of water sat in bildge area could it seep in thru a couple screw holes..i notice some extras

A 2004 is extremely similar to the build in the Facebook By Serial number images. There is absolutely no wood and no composite urethane foam board (Coosa) to soften. Though it should come out if you can get it out. Weight is the indicator as to how much is there. Remove the tackle before weighing.

5. Member
    I literally just had the same thing on my 2011 Puma. Scared the hell out of me. Thoght I drilled into something I shouldn't have. I tipped the bow up as high as it could, then took the shop air and blew it out. I got a lot out of it. Maybe 1-2 gallons. It has also seemed to have solved my condensation problems I had on the lid undersides.