Help identifying this seat pedastal

Getting ready to order replacement seat bases but I keep getting confused on what seat pedestal I have.

Can anyone point me to a seat base that would fit this? Its Springfield marine and it looks like its 1.77"

Would I be better off getting a different kind of seat base and pedestal arrangement altogether?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Looks like my Springfield Spring-lock posts. No complaints with them.

http://www.springfieldgrp.com/produc...ip-lock-series

3. Member
    Thank you! Im glad I asked, that wasn't the one I was looking at. Ill stick with that style and order a new base

http://www.basspro.com/Springfield-M...t/product/925/

4. Member
    Looks like a SNAP LOCK, not a spring lock.... they are the same size, just lock a different way.

5. Member
    I ordered a spring lock base, maybe it is snap lock? but it should the new spring lock base should fit this seat post even if it is slightly imperfect. I can see on the post I have that the latch on the bottom is broken off (looks like a snap lock) but then there is an extra hole just above the base like a snap lock. Worst case scenario I get a new pedestal seat post to have a perfect fit.

Edit, just checked springfield marine's site and when i look through the different pedestals that fit spring lock i do see some with the second hole like mine. Confusing but i am optimistic.

6. Member
    It'll fit either base as they are the same diameter, but won't lock in. If the hook on the bottom is broken off, it probably was a spring lock, but it still won't lock without the hook.

7. Member
    Got the base today and it fits perfect, thanks guys!