Z 520c warer in compartment

I have a 2015 520c and im getting some water in my compartment onfront of drivers console. Its coming in on the floor behind the false wall. I remember some one on here had a post of how to fix the problem but i cant find the post. Anyone know how to fix this problem

2. Member
    I have a 2016 z520c and am having the same issue only in the next compartment in front of the one you mentioned ( the one with the rear running light) I hope it is coming through the latch but will begin investigating as soon as I get it dried out.

3. Member
    Have you checked the screws in the rub rail

4. Member
    Yes i have. I remember some one on here talking about taking the false wall out n removing the carpet then something else to fix the problem

5. Member
    I read the same comments some time ago too. Unfortunately I can't remember the author. Not that this helps but I had water also and found mine to be coming through the compartment lock. Replaced the lock and it stopped.

Same issue here. It's not my lock or my rub rail and only happens when it rains fairly hard. It's coming in from the bottom corner.

7. Member
    Well i dug into it blind. I pulled the shelf out and pulled carpet up. I found a hole where the floor of the boat meets the starboard side. Kinda looks like they didn't complete the fiberglass work nothing structural but im 100% sure thats where my water trouble is commimg from