Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blacked out nitro opinions

Hey I'm ordering my new team boat and wanted to know what everyone's opionion on a blacked out nitro z20.
    im going to try and attach a picture but not sure how this is going to work from my iPhone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think they are nice looking. If those are the sendel rims and you have ever brushed a curb you will not like the plastic fake bolt knobs that stick out.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    Not sure what the black wheels look like that are the factory option. anyone have a picture?

4. Member
    That's a sharp looking boat right there!!

5. Member
    i like it!
    1997 Nitro 884 savage / 1997 Mariner 175 magnum II

6. Member
    I love an all black color scheme, but could not get one. The one you have pictured here from Pro's Choice is what I used as a guide. The hull-accent-N is a blue and I tried to do the onyx gel instead, against the black mist polyflake. BPS called back after they submitted the order and said the hull-accent had to be in contrast to the main color. Not sure if this is due to the glass process or they just want the Nitro "N" to stand out. I asked how Pro's Choice did it and they implied they do a lot of their own custom work, including glass work. I ended up with sterling polyflake against the black mist polyflake and a ice white gel for the second accent. I should have it in another couple of weeks and will post pictures.
    2017 Nitro Z21

Quote Originally Posted by ciminovol View Post
    I love an all black color scheme, but could not get one. The one you have pictured here from Pro's Choice is what I used as a guide. The hull-accent-N is a blue and I tried to do the onyx gel instead, against the black mist polyflake. BPS called back after they submitted the order and said the hull-accent had to be in contrast to the main color. Not sure if this is due to the glass process or they just want the Nitro "N" to stand out. I asked how Pro's Choice did it and they implied they do a lot of their own custom work, including glass work. I ended up with sterling polyflake against the black mist polyflake and a ice white gel for the second accent. I should have it in another couple of weeks and will post pictures.
    We absolutely want Pics!!! Lookin' forward to it...
    Jimmy Young

2021 Nitro Z19
    Mercury 200 ProXS
    Atlas 10" Hydraulic Jackplate
    Humminbird HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    Humminbird
    HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
    Humminbird HELIX 12
    CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N at bow
    Humminbird HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N CHO at bow
    Humminbird MEGA 360
    Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link
    Dual Power Pole Blades

8. Member
    Yeah I want to see pictures. I'm still going to try and sneak the colors shown in that picture. We'll see what they say.

I like it
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

10. Member
    Looks really sharp.

11. Member
    I want it. You should do it! I have a Z21 In white red and black on order. When I get bored with the Colors I'm going to wrap it in all black. Strait murt'.

12. Member
    very nice choice

13. Member
    love it

I like it but my Astro was all black and boy was that a HoTT ride in the summer...

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyNitroZ20 View Post
    Yeah I want to see pictures. I'm still going to try and sneak the colors shown in that picture. We'll see what they say.
    You should be able to do it with that blue in there. It's when you go black on black for main and accent they apparently have issues. good luck.
    2017 Nitro Z21

16. Member
    I'm going with black mist polyflake, navy blue polyflake, and onyx black gel on the N. we'll see what they say.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyNitroZ20 View Post
    I'm going with black mist polyflake, navy blue polyflake, and onyx black gel on the N. we'll see what they say.
    That should look very good. Best of luck! Just heard today mine is complete and ready for delivery....just have to wait for it to get a ride to East TN -- hopeful I can pick it up next weekend!
    2017 Nitro Z21

Stealthy looking!!!!!

19. Member
    Cool now if mercury would do the flat black motor like the suzuki 250 that wouldbe sweet to boot.

20. Member
    The blacked out look is awesome. I'm surprised someone hasn't purchased the one from Pro Choice Marine. Waiting on a possible "deal you can't refuse", if that falls through, I'll be placing an order on a blacked out either Z20 or Z21. Good luck and please share some pics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast