Crestliner pt20 input

Hi all. New to the board here, but I have been a frequent stalker for the last couple of months. I am looking at purchasing a PT 20 any owners that would care to share their experiences about the PT 20?

2. Member
    Mine is on order with a build date of May 1st if it doesn't slip..
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

I wanted one, but it's too long for my storage. had to settle for the PT18. if it's good enough for John Cox, it should be good enough for any of us.

Don't own one, but the thing looks h-u-g-e! We wanted a smaller engine, but that would be on our short list if looking at that size boat. I would still like to crawl around in one and fishing out of one would have to be great.
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

5. Member
    Going to go take a look at one either Thursday, Friday, or Monday. Have to wait until the days play out.

6. Member
    I'm actually looking for info on the pt18. What sold me on it vs the vt18 was the livewell being 11 gallons bigger. Sure, it costs more, but it may be the best deal in used boats.

7. Member
    I bought my PT20 in January and love the fish ability, room and layout of the boat. This boat is huge! The biggest complaint I have about the boat is that you can't trim boat up much at all without it starting to bounce. My hydraulic jack plate helps some with this. Fished a couple of weeks ago in high winds and lake was rolling pretty good the boat sprayed my partner a couple of times. I'm getting about 54mph with conditions right.
    2023 SeaArk BC210
    Suzuki 250SS

8. Member
    What prop do you have on boat?

9. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    I'm interested in the PT20 as well..... Watching the FLW Live stream and John Cox has a camera in his boat. That's a big azz front deck on the PT20.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

10. Member
    Well I ended up purchasing a PT 20. Waiting to have a jack plate, battery charger, and 2 lowrance hds fish finders installed.

11. Member
    Keep me posted on what prop you end up with. I take it you purchased the one in Macon GA? There haven't been many available.
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gordonsweb View Post
    Keep me posted on what prop you end up with. I take it you purchased the one in Macon GA? There haven't been many available.
    Yeah I got the one in Macon. Having stuff installed. As soon as I get it i will let you know. They are getting another in a few weeks. I will say I was impressed with the deck space on it. Tons of room.