Hummingbird 360 power draw?

I'm working on getting my Basscat set up with with 2 units on the bow...1 for mapping, 1 for sonar. I'm going to buy a 360 from a buddy to use with the sonar unit. I'm curious how much of a drain the 360 is? I just ran new power to both units so that they have 10ga wiring going from them to the battery, each with a fuse and the plan to connect them to a master breaker. I went with 10 gauge because I was having issues with the bow unit not getting a full 12v and then shutting off over the course of the day when I'd fire up the big motor. Upgrading to the heavier wire did the trick.

But I'm wondering if I can connect the 360 to the old power line? Does a 360 draw as much as an 800 series unit? FWIW dropping the screen light to 7 helped with the voltage on the old wiring, so 12v is getting to the bow, the 800 series just sucked up enough to cause a problem.

I can run another set of wires for the 360 if I have to, but am hoping that it draws less and I can just tap into the old circuit...
    2019 Bass Cat Caracal, Mercury 225 Pro XS 4 stroke

For Northern IN/Southern MI action and BCB love, follow me on instagram: @professorbeard

Page 24 in the manual states 1A fuse. That is 1/3 the fuse size for the 800 series. It should also be switched so it does not have power when not used.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    On my Ranger I have 360 is wired to the AUX button on the front panel. On my ProCraft it's wired to a Blue Sea fuse block along with all my other HB stuff. Both work fine.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax