Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wacky Senko can be deadly at times.

2. Member
    wacky rig

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam lancia View Post
    The problem with a dropshot is that it's really snaggy where we're fishing, but I haven't tried fishing away from the bank on the other side of the boat towards the middle of the lake. A weedless presentation is pretty much a necessity fishing towards the bank unless you want to be retying every other cast. A lazy jerkbait might be a good one to try as well as a weedless tube. Both are already rigged up. A wacky senko isn't much further down the list, though I haven't had any luck with it the previous few outings.
    Snaggy as in rocks, wood, or weeds? A dropshot is perfect in rocks and weeds, but can be tough in wood. Use a roboworm rebarb hook or something like that in cover for weedless presentations. Dropshot does tangle too much in heavy wood to be effective,but there is always another option. Weedless swimbait or swimjig in woodcover can be awesome.
    2021 Caymas CX21/Mercury 250 Pro XS

4. Member
    All of the above actually, that's what makes it tricky. They just starting going after a fluke so that will likely be what I go with until that bite dies off. I'd love to fish a dropshot there more because I'm sure it would get me a couple of great fish.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Put the fluke on a shakey head.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by limit5bass View Post
    Put the fluke on a shakey head.
    Or a light c-rig.
    Skeeter Sx186 w/ yamaha 150

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12