Thread: Meat sticks....

Banned

Meat sticks....

My favorite thing to eat!

2. Member
    I'm sure they taste great and are something to be proud of but the pictures don't do much justice for them.. (doesn't look very appetizing based on pics)

3. Banned
    They were great...the texas chrome rub was not as good as meat church holy cow but the texture was great. Pulled at 198 and rested for .5hr. Easy bite brisket on a stick. Took to dang long at 250 and my dinner was late. 9hrs for these turds.

4. Member
    I love to smoke but it's just me here and I have a hard time firing up my smoker for just me..

i found some strange cut of rib tips or something that I've been getting and just fast grilling them and they're flat out awesome!! Called a flanken rib? I haven't ever heard of them.. Walmart usually has them.. not a whole lot of meat but plenty for a meal for me... I love'em!!!

Those look delicious.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marshman View Post
    I love to smoke but it's just me here and I have a hard time firing up my smoker for just me..

i found some strange cut of rib tips or something that I've been getting and just fast grilling them and they're flat out awesome!! Called a flanken rib? I haven't ever heard of them.. Walmart usually has them.. not a whole lot of meat but plenty for a meal for me... I love'em!!!
    If you can get those flaken ribs uncut they'll be like the plate ribs. Very good also.