Banned

Lund 1875 and 2075 speeds

Considering either model right now. What kind of speeds are you getting on your setups?

2. Member
    2075 with a 250 verado and 4" hydo jackplate gets 59-61 for me. The proxs may be a couple miles an hour faster.

3. Banned
    Thanks, is this in line with what others are getting? Trying to see how both boats compare with max hp. I really love the size and storage of the 2075, but the price of the 1875 is tempting.

A friend recently bought a 1875 with 200 option, once he takes delivery we'll go for a rip, excited to see how it performs.

4. Member
    i've heard up to around 58 on the 1875 and my 2075 speeds are in line with all of the verado guys i have talked with. Haven't really talked to anyone running the proxs but would expect it to be a little faster.

5. Member
    I'll be taking my 2075 with 250 pro xs for its mayden voyage soon!

6. Member
    From my experience, the main speed limitation with this hull is it is incredibly difficult to lift the bow with the batteries up front. I can't get any bow lift on mine at least not nearly what I'm used to. I've heard of guys that ran with the batteries in the back and they got up to 65 but said it didn't sit in the water well at all so that isn't really an option. If any of you guys find a magic prop with this hull that has a ton of bow lift, i would love to know those details. Not only for speed but for rough water running, it would be very handy to be able to get the bow out of the water a little more.

7. Member
    I thought those boats were meant to have the bow plow through rough water? If you raise it too much you will expose the flat surface to the waves and end up taking a pounding.

8. Member
    1875 with 200 Verado on Atlas hydraulic jackplate. 1 person light load best has been 60.1 with Tempest 22p. 2 guys heavy loaded with Revolution 4 blade 21p best has been 55.4. Holeshot is great with either. Was told BRAVO XS 23p was the ultimate answer for my set up. It wasn't. The Revo is the best handling for sure.

I had 65 with batteries in the back on a 2075. Not an option cause bow sits way too high. 61 is where I'm at with a Bravo 4 blade 24p. I think a 23p bravo 4 might be the best one. I can get my rpms but think it's cause the prop is slipping a bit to get it. I ran an 1875 last season. That's a great boat. I've had my 2075 out a half dozen times and wouldn't trade it. The storage and fishability is great. Drives on rails. The 250 Verado is best motor I've run. It's doing the job I need it to do. I ran a z520c for 3 years prior, there isn't a thing I've not been able to do in this boat as that one.

10. Banned
    I heard that lund moved the batteries to the back for 2017?

11. Member
    I've had my 2075 out twice and am getting around 60 with gear and two 200 lb guys. 250 pro xs with no jack plate. Love this boat and it sure gets a ton of looks down here in Texas.