Thread: 0% interest

0% interest

So has anyone heard of a dealer or boat company offering 0% interest on a new boat just to promote new boat sales? Just crossed my mind as I saw a 0% interest offered for a vehicle in a commercial.
    Phillipians 4:13-For I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me

2. Banned
    There's a big difference between boat financing and auto financing. There's no national chain of auctions to liquidate boats, and auto financing is more stable with relatively short terms on loans. When a financial institution has a non-performing marine loan, they simply take a bloodbath loss-wise.

Any time you see 0% financing on automobiles, the manufacturers are subvening the interest rate--buying it down to 0% from the finance company's regular interest rates. Marine manufacturers are not strong enough financially to throw around that type of sales incentives.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Really need to read the small print. Even SOME of the really low "special offer" marine financing deals have rates that change down the road. None of the Marine or RV manufacturers need to worry about selling a couple million vehicles a year. It would seem simpler is builders built and lenders lent.
    Ken