Ok I'm hooked now

Holy bejesus, so far I've only driven my XR with shorter props on for testing for 660' and cruising around a little with shorter props.

Chunked a 28 on it yesterday to go cruise around and let it eat some on the big end with the 28, from a 4500-5k punch with the 28 up to 7 something k (didn't have the playback enabled and was paying more attention to driving than exactly what rpm it was turning ) it puts you back in the seat at that speed harder than it feels like it does the whole pass with a short prop!!)

it was still pulling like a freight train when I was letting out, didn't want to push it to hard on big end but damn it was moving.

If I had to take a guess it seemed like it was somewhere around 76-7800, but it was north of 7 for sure.

Prop is a 28 that's been worked to more like a 29(it prop slip calc's like a 29 on my bullet)

any way man , that was a rush. It was locked in an on a string, drove like it was on rails my smiles were huge!!!

2. Member
    Sounds great

3. Moderator
    The XR-2001's are a blast to drive.
    The ride is very impressive in a chop too.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Props4u2 View Post
    The XR-2001's are a blast to drive.
    The ride is very impressive in a chop too.
    Yep, it handles wake board boat wakes it better than I thought it would too!!