Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Bullet Dealer in New England

Hello all,
    So we are Bullet's newest dealer located in the lakes region of NH. We're a fairly small shop that services all kinds of rigs. Our focus is on high performance boats and have a bit of a cult following in the area. I've been working with Tom from Bullet for a few months now setting us up as a dealership. We will have a brand new 21XRS with a 250 Pro XS shipping to us in a few weeks. Just wanted to say hello, and anything we can help anyone with let me know.
    Feel free to check out our website: www.sevenlakesmarineservice.com or look us up on Facebook.

Here is a shot Tom sent me of our build in the works:

To say we're a little excited would be an understatement.

2. Member
    Welcome. Love the colors.

Steven Eversole, KY
    BLAZER 202 PRO V / MARINER 225 SUPER MAG

3. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar

Cant wait to come up and see you guys!!! Congrats!!!
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

You picked a badass color to show off!! One piece of advice if you want it is to get somebody thats rrrreal good at driving bullets to give test rides. No telling how many customers have been turned away from bullets due to a bad driver. A guy thats been driving "bass boats for 35 years" but not driving bullets to their potential will hurt sales immensely. If you dont know how to drive one itll be a rough scary and dangerous ride for a potential buyer. Ive seen this play out before.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

BAD A$$ color!!! Great advice ^^^
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Thanks guys, and thanks for the advice as well. Not much experience driving the 21's but do have some seat time in our 20XD. I have a lot more experience driving go fast boats than regular bass boats.
    To steal Jay's line to me: "we are looking to bring some thunder to the north", and we really need it up here in my opinion.
    I think the colors are great looking as well. I'll post up some pics when I get it here.

Good luck sir!!

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    You picked a badass color to show off!! One piece of advice if you want it is to get somebody thats rrrreal good at driving bullets to give test rides. No telling how many customers have been turned away from bullets due to a bad driver. A guy thats been driving "bass boats for 35 years" but not driving bullets to their potential will hurt sales immensely. If you dont know how to drive one itll be a rough scary and dangerous ride for a potential buyer. Ive seen this play out before.
    So so true, and make sure it's set up well.

In the 90's my family had a lure business, Gatorhawk Lures, we were in our booth at the fishing show and a new bullet dealer had bullets right across from where we were.

They had the black and yellow one in the brochure (but not at the show) and my dad was about to order one because it was our company colors.

Anyway we scheduled a test drive before ordering and my dad told him to bring a 20'er with a merc 200 or 225 any one of the ones at the show we looked at would have been fine for the drive as long as it was a 20'er with a merc.

They were here trying to push us on a Suzuki and a 21'er. A lot of the areas we fish it was tough with an 18.5' boat but we figured a 20'er would work but not the 21'10" he told them 20'er with a merc(there was a red and black one at the show that met this description.

Anyway dude shows up late to the ramp with a 21'er with a Suzuki and almost no gas in the boat. At the time there was not fuel available at the ramp(pumps were down for some reason, had been for a couple years).

Anyway we we didn't have much fuel to drive around to see how it should run, sales dude couldn't drive it worth a damn and dad said to let him in the seat, he said it handled like crap and he was already posed dude was late with the wrong boat and no fuel.

So we ordered another skeeter the next day.

I was turned off of bullets for over a decade because of that test drive

Welcome! Like those colors! Dusty and Robert are right. I drove all kinds of boats since the early 80's and thought I was a pretty good driver til I got in a Bullet, then I had to learn all over! Completely different animal! Still learning new stuff every trip.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

10. Member
    +10 to all the comments above, good luck, just wish you were close to me, and I love the colors, love mine but like those too, there not too far apart, again good luck!!

11. Member
    Beautiful colors!!!! Welcome to the Bullet family!!! Best of luck to you!!! Don't sale to many of those Bullets up there, we have a pretty good secret going.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

12. Member
    Hey, welcome from the Seacosat area of NH.
    Yes., believe it or not, there are a couple of Bullets up here. Running a 20XDC but sure would like a 21XDc if you happen across one.
    Maybe Jay is ready for one of those new ones.

That's great and a lot of good remarks here to help you!

Some time I'll have to come up if you let a Stroker owner come on by

Thanks for the positive comments all! Very excited.
    Barrington is not that far away. If anyone is the area, feel free stop by.
    And yes stroker owner's are very much welcome.
    Sales and Service of Mercury Outboards and Bullet Boats
    www.sevenlakesmarineservice.com

When do you get that boat in?

Should get it in about 3 weeks.

17. Member
    please post some pics when you get it, thanks!!1

Will do!

19. Member
    Congratulations , this is nice to hear . Bullets are no stranger up here though I been in one since 1998 and had 5 in my club at one point . The last Bullet dealer up here was in New York and he did not last long , if you can sell them at Southern pricing I think you will do well the New York guy was 4-5 grand over driving south and that's what we all ended up doing.
    I hope to do business with you at some point.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

I hope so to, and thanks for the info. I'm getting pretty anxious to get it here at this point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast